Iconic Auctions is now seeking consignments for one of our most successful events of the year, The 2015 Iconic National Auction, with auction lots featured at our corporate booth live on the floor of the 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention!
Now our third year at the National, each of our first two auction events have been tremendous successes. Space is limited for this auction, so now is the time to act. Get what your collection deserves–consign to our 2015 National Auction and get the best results for your items!
Here’s a sample of some stellar results from last year’s National auction:
- The Beatles & Mick Jagger Dual Signed Album Page SOLD FOR $25,076.40
- Babe Ruth’s 1927 54th Home Run Baseball SOLD FOR $22,796.40
- Walter Payton Signed Football Helmet SOLD FOR $3,178.88
AUCTION DATE: AUGUST 1ST – CONSIGNMENT DEADLINE: JUNE 15TH
The consignment deadline for this 2015 National Auction is Monday, June 15th. Don’t hesitate, consign your memorabilia to Iconic’s 2015 National Auction and enjoy the following benefits:
- Get Paid FAST! Tired of waiting 60, 90, or even 120 days to get paid? Our first wave of consignor checks for the April internet auction are going out just 6 days after the close of the auction, and all consignors are typically paid within 30 business days or less. Enjoy one of the fastest consignor payouts in the business!
- Top Notch Results! – We’ll get you top market value for your collectibles. We consistently earn our consignors stellar results every auction.
- Recent highlights over the last few auctions include:
$16,491 for a Marilyn Monroe Owned & Worn Bracelet
$25,034 for a Beatles Signed 8″ x 10″ Photo
$4,147 for a Albert Einstein Signed Letter
$2,935 for a 1969 NY Mets Team Signed Baseball (Record!)
Visit www.IconicAuctions.com to see more of our results
- No Additional Fees – Tired of paying a laundry list of charges on top of commissions when you consign with other firms? Our consignment rates are a flat fee all-inclusive. That means no paying for listing fees, insurance, photography, etc.
- The Best Rates in the Business! Think you’re getting a good rate from other auction houses? We GUARANTEE that we’ll beat any other auction house’s rates. We offer, without question, the most competitive rates in the business.
- We can handle ANY collection! – Whether you are looking to consign $500 or $500,000 worth of material, we have the clientele, the venue, and the presentation to get you the results you want. And, we will help you sell your whole collection–not just the high-end pieces!
June 15th is just a few weeks away, so make sure to contact us as soon as possible to discuss your consignment opportunities.
HAVE A HUGE COLLECTION? We’ll travel for significant consignments and will make all the arrangements to transport your material.
To discuss your consignment opportunities with Iconic Auctions, please contact Jared Mast by calling 1.800.325.7127 (ext. #6 for Jared) or by email at email@example.com.