Bid in the Golden Age Golf Auctions (Formerly Green Jacket Auctions) November 28, 2020. Over 400 golf memorabilia items up for bid including Gary Player’s Tournament Trophies, autographs, game used items and much more! Bid, view and register at goldenagegolfauctions.com.
- Gary Player 1978 Masters Tournament Trophy
- Gary Player 1974 Open Championship Claret Jug
- Gary Player 1965 US Open Trophy
- Gary Player 1972 PGA Championship Wanamaker Trophy
- Bobby Jones Signed Handprint from Alice Denton Jennings Archive
- Michael Jordan Signed 2006 Masters Tournament Callaway Golf Bag
- Arnold Palmer’s Ryder Cup Captain’s Ring
- Only Known Grand Slam Champions Signed Masters Tournament Flag
- Spectacular Masters Champs Flag w/ 43 Champions (Most Complete We’ve Seen)
About Golden Age Golf Auctions
Golden Age Golf Auctions (formerly Green Jacket Auctions) was formed in early 2006 by prominent golf collectors Ryan Carey and Bob Zafian because of the difficulty in buying and selling quality, rare golf memorabilia in the United States. At a time when auction houses were routinely setting record prices for sports memorabilia, golf memorabilia had been left to the wayside. In the past 14 years, Golden Age Golf Auctions has become the largest golf auction house in the world, and owns the auction records for nearly every category of golf memorabilia.
For the golf collector, this meant scouring baseball-heavy auction catalogs in the hope of finding a handful of golf items up for auction. The added fact that these golf lots often contained inaccurate or misleading information led to much frustration to golf collectors. After its first auction in the summer of 2006, Golden Age Golf Auctions quickly became the place to find authentic golf antiques and golf memorabilia. It’s now a few years later, and Golden Age Golf Auctions has never looked back.
The reputation of Golden Age Golf Auctions and its two principals, Ryan Carey and Bob Zafian, has enabled the company to do business with a “who’s who” of golfing elite. Golden Age Golf Auctions has become the go-to auction house for PGA Tour stars, Major Championship winners, famous golf clubs, and every golf museum in the world.