Bid in the Golden Age Golf Clubs Only Auction Ending March 4, 2023. We’ve curated 250+ lots of rare golf clubs, including modern marvels like Circle Ts and GSS putters from Scotty Cameron to antique clubs from Hugh Philp and Old Tom Morris. If you like golf clubs, you’re going to love looking through this auction. Bid, view and register at goldenagegolfauctions.com.
- Cameron & Co GSS Newport 2 w/ Vertical Stamps
- Scotty Cameron Tour Newport SSS Putter w/ Large Cherry Bomb
- Scotty Cameron Timeless Carbon Newport 2 Putter w/ Welded Mid Slant
- 1996 Scotty Cameron Copper Set w/ Display Rack in Original Box
- Scotty Cameron Craftsman SSS Prototype Putter
- Scotty Cameron Masterful Buttonback Tourtype Putter in SSS w/ Cherry Bomb Circle T
- Rare “Scott” Cameron Handmade Mallet Putter with Snow & Crown Stamping
- Scotty Cameron GSS Circle T Tour Newport Putter (TNP)
The Auction ends Saturday, March 4, 2023. Extended bidding begins at 8p Eastern. At that time, our auction will end on a 30 minute Lot by Lot basis. Mark your calendars.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All initial bids must be placed by 8p Eastern March 4, 20223.
- At 8p Eastern, Extended Hours Bidding begins. At that time, you may only bid on those exact lots you’ve previously bid on.
- Each lot will get its own 30 minute clock, which will be extended by 30 minutes any time that lot receives a bid. Once a lot does not receive a bid for 30 minutes, that lot will close.
- Please reach out if you have any questions or want to discuss a specific lot: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact Golden Age Auctions today at email@example.com
About Golden Age Golf Auctions
Golden Age Auctions is the leading golf collectibles and memorabilia auction house. The company was founded in 2006 by prominent golf collectors Ryan Carey and Bob Zafian due to the difficulty of buying and selling high quality golf memorabilia in the United States.
At a time when auction houses were routinely setting record prices for sports memorabilia, golf memorabilia had been left to the wayside. For the golf collector, this meant scouring baseball-heavy auction catalogs with hopes of finding a handful of golf items up for sale. Many of these golf lots often contained inaccurate or misleading information which led to much frustration for golf collectors. After Golden Age’s first auction in the summer of 2006, we quickly became the go-to destination for authentic golf collectibles and memorabilia. Over fifteen years later, we’re still delivering on that promise to collectors.
Golden Age’s reputation for integrity, expertise, and service has allowed us to work with many notable figures in the sport. We’ve bought, sold and appraised golf memorabilia for PGA Tour stars, Major Championship winners, golf museums, famous golf clubs, and celebrities. We’ve sold golf memorabilia to collectors around the world – over 50 countries at last count – and our auctions have been featured in notable publications such as Golf Digest, GOLF.com, ESPN, and many others.
Founder & President
Over the past fifteen years, Ryan has developed an extensive knowledge of golf history, collectibles, and memorabilia. His expertise spans a wide range of collecting categories and continues to evolve in order to best serve collectors. He is widely recognized as the leader in the industry and has been quoted in dozens of publications in golf and sports news. Ryan was a contributing author of the 2006 Gilchrist’s Guide to Golf Collectibles and also co-starred in the television show “Golf Treasures”, which aired on the Back9Network in 2015.
Vice President, Business Operations
Curtis is responsible for acquisitions, consignments, and business planning. He joined Golden Age in January of this year from Discovery, Inc. where he worked on strategy and operations for their global streaming service GOLFTV and Golf Digest. Curtis played golf at Georgetown University and is currently an MBA Candidate at NYU’s Stern School of Business.
TARA CAREY SCHUPPIG
Despite being Ryan’s younger sister, Tara is the unquestioned adult in the room. When Ryan and Curtis are conveniently unavailable on a nice Spring day, Tara will be the one to keep things running smoothly. Tara has multiple degrees from the University of Notre Dame, and was Captain of her high school golf team – a fact that her father points out to Ryan with annoying frequency.
Office Manager, Photography & Logistics
Larry’s passion is photography, which led us to him a few years ago. He is responsible for receiving all incoming consignments at our warehouse, taking exceptional photos of the memorabilia, and ensuring a smooth delivery to our winning bidders.