Today, nearly 900 lots of sports, entertainment, historical and pop-culture memorabilia featured in the 2018 Goldin Auctions June Internet-Only Auction, are available for bidding. The company’s second of four internet-only auctions scheduled for this year, will be open for bidding from June 11-23 at GoldinAuctions.com.
“The fact that we dramatically increased the number of lots from our first internet-only auction in March, indicates that this type of event fills a niche for collectors. It allows consignors to sell items on short notice and collectors to find a wide variety of unique items and great deals at a variety of price points,” said Ken Goldin, Founder of Goldin Auctions.
Minimum bids on more than 250 of the items are $100 or less. To consign an item to a live, catalog or internet-only auction, contact Goldin Auctions at info@GoldinAuctions.com.
Some of the highlights of the 2018 Goldin Auctions June Internet-Only Auction include:
- Lot #6 – Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig Signed 1927 OAL Ban Johnson Baseball (Opening Bid $15,000)
- Lot #10 – Beatles Group Signed 3.5″x6.5″ Parlophone Photograph Ultra-Rare Front Autographs (Opening Bid $5,000)
- Lot #815- Marilyn Monroe Exceptional 8″x10″ Signed Provocative B&W Photo (Opening Bid $5,000)
- Lot #1 – 1959 Fleer Three Stooges Portrait Cards PSA NM 7 and PSA NM-MT8 – Includes #1 Curly, #2 Moe #3 Larry. (Opening Bid $2,500)
- Lot #2 – 1959 Fleer Three Stooges PSA-Graded Near Set (93/96) (Opening Bid $2,500)
- Lot #3 – 1977 Tom Seaver Game Used and Signed Rawlings Glove – PSA/DNA & Beckett (Opening Bid: $1,000)
- Lot #5 – 2015 Mike Trout Game Used, Signed/Inscribed & Photo Matched Old Hickory Pro Maple MT27 Model Bat for HR’s #7 and #8 (Opening Bid: $750)
- Lot #7 – 2006-07 Kobe Bryant Game Used Lakers Road Jersey (Opening Bid $750)
- Lot #8 – Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 NM/MT White Pages (1977) 1st Adaptation Highest Graded (Opening Bid $750)
- Lot #809 – Rare Walt Disney Original Hand Painted Cel from “Melody Time” (Opening Bid $2,000)
- Lot #180 – 2001 Ichiro Suzuki Game Used Rookie Season Mariners Home Jersey (Opening Bid $1,500)
- Lot #843 – Bob Marley & The Wailers Signed “Survival” Album with “One Love Lyric Inscription (Opening Bid $1,500)
- Lot #763 – 1992 Dream Team Multi-signed SI Cover signed by Jordan, Magic, Ewing, Barkley and Malone (Opening Bid $1,000)
About Goldin Auctions
Sports memorabilia impresario Ken Goldin has sold more than $700 million in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history and pop culture and was the pioneer of using the medium of television to sell sports memorabilia. Over the past few years, Goldin Auctions sold Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract for a record $1.02 million, an Honus Wagner T206 card for a public sale record $3.12 million, the Mike Piazza Post-9/11 home run jersey for $365,000, and the 1979-80 Wayne Gretzky PSA 10 rookie card for a record $465,000. Goldin Auctions strives to break new ground and offer collectors the best in collectible treasures up for auction in the marketplace. All game-worn or autographed items come with team, player, league or additional LOA from industry leading authenticators; and collectors can bid with confidence that their proxy/ceiling bids remain confidential. For more information, visit www.goldinauctions.com.