A new standard in sports memorabilia is expected to be established in September when The Goldin Auctions Great American Trading Card Auction offers for sale 50 high-value trading cards. The event will be headlined by the famed 1909 T206 White Border Honus Wagner PSA EX 5 (MC) specimen, which is widely known in the hobby industry as The “Jumbo” Wagner. Wagner’s fame as the greatest shortstop in baseball history, the incomparable rarity and exclusivity of the card, and the story behind it combine to make this baseball’s most famous collectible. The card will be on display at the Goldin Auctions booth (Booth #840) at the National Sports Collector’s Convention in Atlanta City, NJ from August 3-7.
Goldin Auctions Presents The Great American Trading Card Auction Featuring 1909 T206 White Border Honus Wagner – 1909 T206 White Border Honus Wagner – The “Jumbo” Wagner. Be a part of the most historic trading card auction in history!
Consign With Us!
- Only 50 premium, high demand trading cards will be featured, including the T206 Wagner – no other items included
- This will be the center of the largest media blitz in the history of the industry
- Each card will receive two full pages in catalog
- The auction will have special marketing and promotion to high net worth individuals outside the hobby
- NO competition or cannibalization of cards….Only 1 lot per card (i.e. we won’t have multiple 1952 Topps Mantles in same auction, just 1)
- Extended payment terms available for bidders to ensure maximum prices for consignors
All Other High End Cards Considered
The auction will begin September 12th – The consignment deadline is August 19th (Or when the first 50 lots are accepted, whichever comes first)
Call or email now to discuss your cards for inclusion in this once in a lifetime auction. Attractive and highly competitive consignment terms available