Goldin Auctions, the leading marketplace for collectibles and trading cards has launched there August Card & Memorabilia Auction which concludes on August 28-29, 2021. Amazing sports cards, memorabilia, autographs, game used items and unopened wax up for bid. Bid, view and register for the auction at goldinauctions.com. This auction also marks the beginning of a new partnership between The WWE and Goldin Auctions!
WWE & Goldin Partner to Auction One-of-One Vince McMahon “Billionaire Bucks” T-Shirt & Signed Billion Dollar Bill and Fans Can Also Bid to Win a Tour of the WWE Warehouse with Triple H & A Behind-the-Scenes and Meet-&-Greet with The Undertaker Auction Includes 7 SummerSlam Memorabilia Items!
Goldin, the leading marketplace for trading cards, collectibles and memorabilia, and WWE® (NYSE: WWE) have partnered to offer a billion dollar bill featuring and signed by Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman & CEO, and a 1-of-1 “Billionaire Bucks” t-shirt through Goldin’s Card & Memorabilia Auction that opens today.
Fans can also bid for a chance to win a tour through WWE’s Warehouse with Triple H as their guide to see one-of-a-kind pieces, including iconic match-worn gear, championship title belts and rings from legendary events. A lucky fan will also be able to win two tickets and a behind-the-scenes experience at WrestleMania featuring a meet-and-greet with The Undertaker.
The autographed billion-dollar bill and “Billionaire Bucks” t-shirt were created specifically for this auction. An additional unsigned bill and “Billionaire Bucks” t-shirt will be available for auction in-venue at SummerSlam in Las Vegas this Saturday, August 21.
“We are honored to be working with WWE for our first-ever auction featuring fan experiences,” said Ross Hoffman, CEO of Goldin. “WWE has built a brand that is constantly innovating and providing the best to their fans, and we could not be more proud to help provide a new way to engage with their passionate fans. And what better way to do so than to offer experiences with storied WWE Legends Triple H and The Undertaker!”
“Goldin is a clear industry leader, and we believe this is an incredible opportunity to give fans a chance to own a unique piece of SummerSlam history,” said Scott Zanghellini, WWE Senior Vice President, Revenue Strategy & Development.
In addition to the one-of-a-kind experiences, the auction will also feature 7 WWE SummerSlam memorabilia items, such as:
- The Barb Wire Baseball Bat Ric Flair used in his victory against Mick Foley in the “I Quit” match at Summerslam 2006 (LOT 23)
- The shears Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake and Hulk Hogan used in their 1989 match victory against “Macho Man” Randy Savage and Zeus (LOT 24)
- The Night Stick Big Boss Man used in his match against Koko B. at Summerslam 1988 (LOT 25)
- The Money in the Bank Briefcase Randy Orton cashed in on Daniel Bryan to become WWE Champion at SummerSlam 2013 (LOT 26)
- The Arena Banner used at SummerSlam from 1992-1997 (LOT 27)
- The Ring Skirt used at SummerSlam from 1989-1997 (LOT 28)
- The Ring Skirt used at SummerSlam in 1998 (LOT 29)
This auction arrives just in time for SummerSlam, WWE’s biggest event of 2021. SummerSlam will take place from Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas this Saturday, August 21, marking the first time the annual event has been held at an NFL stadium. The event will stream live at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT exclusively on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else.
Other auction highlights include:
- LOT #1: 2003-04 UD “Exquisite Collection” Rookie Patch Autograph (RPA) #78 LeBron James Signed Patch Rookie Card (#57/99) – BGS MINT 9/BGS 10
- LOT #2: 2000 Playoff Contenders #144 Tom Brady Signed Championship Ticket Rookie Card (#052/100) – BGS NM+ 7.5/BGS 10 – The Hobby’s Most Desirable NFL Card!
- LOT #63: 2017 Panini National Treasures Patch Autographs #161 Patrick Mahomes II Signed Patch Rookie Card (#23/99) – PSA MINT 9
- LOT #9: 2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Orange Refractor #CPAFT Fernando Tatis Jr. Signed Card (#21/25) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/BGS 10
- LOT #71: 2018 Bowman Chrome “Rookie Autographs” Orange Refractor (Batting) #BCRASO Shohei Ohtani Signed Rookie Card (#12/25) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/BGS 10
- LOT #6: 2013-14 Panini Prizm “Prizms Gold” #290 Giannis Antetokounmpo Rookie Card (#04/10) – PSA MINT 9
- LOT #4: 2019-20 Panini Prizm Rookie Signatures Choice Green Prizm #19 Ja Morant Signed Rookie Card (#1/8) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/BGS 10 – Pop “1-of-2!”
- LOT #19: 2017 Panini Donruss Optic Rated Rookie #177 Patrick Mahomes II Rookie Cards Rainbow – All PSA GEM MT 10!
- LOT #75: 2018 Panini Honors Recollection Collection “2017 Prizm Gold Prizm” #327 Patrick Mahomes II Signed Rookie Card (#1/1) – BGS MINT 9/BGS 9
- LOT #53: 1982 Diego Maradona Game Used FC Barcelona #10 Jersey Used for a Hat Trick on 9/15/82 (Vevis LOA & MEARS)
- LOT #7: 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- LOT #10: 2003-04 UD “Exquisite Collection” Patches Autographs #LJ LeBron James Signed Game Used Patch Rookie Card (#022/100) – BGS NM-MT+ 8.5/BGS 10
- LOT #48: 1946-1996 NBA Top 50 Signed Lithograph (#47/100) (NBA Properties LOA)50 Signatures Including Chamberlain, Jordan, Russell, Malone, Mikan and David Stern
- LOT #8: 2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Red Refractor #CPAVG Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Signed Card (#5/5) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/BGS 10
- LOT #69: 2018 Topps Chrome ’83 Topps Superfractor (Pitching) #83T6 Shohei Ohtani Rookie Card (#1/1) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5 – True Gem+
- LOT #3: 2019-20 Finest UEFA Champions League Superfractor #91 Erling Haaland Rookie Card (#1/1) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5 – True Gem+
- LOT #11: 2006-07 Finest Gold Refractor #102 Kevin Durant Rookie Card (#35/50) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5 – Durant’s Jersey Number!
- LOT #17: 1969 Topps #260 Reggie Jackson Rookie Card – PSA MINT 9
- LOT #12: 2007-08 UD “Exquisite Collection” Signed Jersey #94 Kevin Durant Signed Rookie Jersey Card (#98/99) – PSA MINT 9
Goldin Auctions has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The company has consistently broken auction records over the last several years with its May 2021 Premium Auction the first in the industry to eclipse $50 million in sales. The company has already done over $200 million in sales in 2021.
The Summer Premium Auction closes on August 7, 2021. Goldin Auctions is also actively accepting consignments for its Monthly Card Auctions and Goldin Elite Auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email email@example.com.
About Goldin Auctions:
Goldin Auctions is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin Auctions because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin Auctions is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit GoldinAuctions.com. Learn more at www.goldinauctions.com, on Twitter and Instagram.