Goldin Auctions, the leading marketplace for collectibles and trading cards. Open for bidding and concluding on June 5, 2021, the Monthly card Auction includes Over 2,000 Lots With Starting Bids Ranging From $50 to $200. Bid, view and register for the auction at goldinauctions.com.
The auction features several premium items, including:
- 1986/87 Fleer Basketball PSA NM-MT 8 Complete Set (132)
- 1996-97 Topps #138 Kobe Bryant Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Sealed Unopened Wax Box (36 Packs) – All-Original, As Issued By Fleer – “The Midwest Storage Find” – BBCE Certified
- 2007-08 UD “Exquisite Collection” #94 Kevin Durant Signed Patch Rookie Card (#11/99) – BGS NM-MT+ 8.5/BGS 10
- 2019-20 Immaculate Collection Logoman #35 Luka Doncic Logoman Patch Card (#1/1) – BGS MINT 9
- 1969 Topps #260 Reggie Jackson Rookie Card – PSA NM 7
- 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 2006 Panini FIFA World Cup Germany Factory Sealed Hobby Box
- 2010-11 Upper Deck #SNDJJ World of Sports Michael Jordan/Lebron James Dual Auto Card – PSA GEM MINT 10
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome Refractors #111 LeBron James Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 1996-97 Flair Showcase Legacy Collection Row 0 #31 Kobe Bryant Rookie Card (#054/150) – PSA MINT 9 1
- 1997 Brown’s Boxing #51 Floyd Mayweather Jr Rookie Card – PSA GEM MINT 10
- 2017 Panini #104 Patrick Mahomes II Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 2018-19 Panini Donruss #132 Kylian Mbappe Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
The June Monthly card auction closes on June 5, 2021. Goldin Auctions is also actively accepting consignments for its Monthly Card Auctions and Goldin Elite Auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email email@example.com.
About Goldin Auctions:
Goldin Auctions is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin Auctions because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin Auctions is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit GoldinAuctions.com. Learn more at www.goldinauctions.com, on Twitter and Instagram.