The last autograph ever signed by John F. Kennedy, Jackie Robinson’s 1951 Dodgers jersey, Lou Gehrig’s 1925 contract and historic home run baseballs from Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire and Alex Rodriguez headline the Goldin Auctions 2019 Spring Auction, from April 15, through May 11. Included in the 1,200-lot auction are a dozen lots celebrating the 100th anniversary of the birth of Jackie Robinson with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the Jackie Robinson Foundation. The auction is in progress at GoldinAuctions.com.
This sale features an impressive offering of trading cards! Highlights include:
- 1910 E98 “Set of 30” Ty Cobb, Red PSA GEM MT 10 “1 of 2!”
- 2000 Donruss Elite Status #183 Tom Brady Rookie Card (#05/10) – PSA GEM MT 10 “1 of 1!”
- 2003/04 Upper Deck Basketball “Exquisite Collection” Unopened Hobby Case (3 Boxes)- BBCE Certified
- 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autos #BCAPMB Mookie Betts Superfractors Signed Rookie Card (#1/1) – BGS MINT 9/BGS 10
- 2005/06 Upper Deck “The Cup” #180 Sidney Crosby Game Used Patch Signed Rookie Card (#26/99) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/BGS 10
- 1986/87 Fleer Basketball Unopened Wax Box (36 Packs) – BBCE Certified
- 1948 Bowman #36 Stan Musial Rookie Card -PSA MINT 9
- 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP89 Mike Trout (Blue Refractor) Signed Rookie Card (#65/150)- PSA GEM MT 10/Auto 10 “1 of 2!”
- 2000 SP Authentic Football PSA GEM MT 10 Complete Set (171) Including Tom Brady Rookie Card! -Tied for #1 on the PSA Set Registry!
- 2009 Bowman Sterling Prospects Black Refractors #MT Mike Trout Signed Rookie Card (#21/25) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/BGS 10
- 1911 T3 Turkey Red Cabinets Complete Set (100) – #6 on the PSA Set Registry!
- 1949 Bowman #84 Roy Campanella Rookie Card – PSA MINT 9
- 1921 Exhibits Babe Ruth Signed Card- BGS MINT 9 Signature! (JSA LOA, Beckett LOA)
- 1963 Topps #200 Mickey Mantle – PSA MINT 9
- 1909-11 T206 White Border Frank Chance, Portrait, Yellow Background, Rare “Cycle – 350 Subjects” Back – PSA NM-MT 8
Memorabilia highlights include:
- Historically Significant 1951 Jackie Robinson Game Used Brooklyn Dodgers Home Jersey (MEARS A8)
- Barry Bonds 762nd And Last Career Home Run Ball (9/5/07) Establishing MLB’s All-Time Career Home Run Record
- Historic 1925 Lou Gehrig Signed New York Yankees Player’s Contract For His First Full Season & The Start Of His Historic Streak! Also Signed By Ed Barrow & Ban Johnson (PSA/DNA & JSA)
- 1959 Ted Williams Game Used Boston Red Sox Complete Home Uniform (ULTRA RARE) – Jersey & Pants With Undershirt (MEARS A10)
- The Last Autograph Of President John F. Kennedy- Video Matched! (JSA)
- Alex Rodriguez 500th Home Run Bat (8/4/07) – Rodriguez LOA, MLB Authenticated, Resolution Photomatching & Beckett
- 1938-39 Bob Feller Game Used Cleveland Indians Home Jersey (Sports Investors Authentication)
- Alex Rodriguez 500th Career Home Run Ball 8/4/07 – Signed & Inscribed (MLB Authenticated)
- Mark McGwire 500th Career Home Run 8/5/99 (PSA/DNA)
- 1953 Jackie Robinson Game Used Hillerich & Bradsby R17 Model Bat (PSA/DNA GU 8)- Fresh to the Hobby
About Goldin Auctions
Sports memorabilia impresario Ken Goldin has sold more than $700 million in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history and pop culture and was the pioneer of using the medium of television to sell sports memorabilia. Over the past few years, Goldin Auctions sold a Honus Wagner T206 card for a public sale record $3.12 million, Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract for a record $1.02 million, the Mike Piazza Post-9/11 home run jersey for $365,000, and the 1979-80 Wayne Gretzky PSA 10 rookie card for a record $465,000. Goldin Auctions strives to break new ground and offer collectors the best in collectible treasures up for auction in the marketplace. Goldin Auctions is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, the Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit www.goldinauctions.com.