Goldin’s Comics, Video Game & TCG Auction ends August 18, 2022. The auction is headlined by 1962 Marvel Incredible Hulk #1 – First Appearance and Origin of the Incredible Hulk – CGC 8.0, White Pages, 2017 Fleer Marvel Ultra Spider-Man Precious Metal Gems (PMG) Bronze Complete PSA-Graded Card Set (50) (#/199) – Includes PSA MINT 9 Iron Man, Rhino, 1996 N64 Nintendo 64 Super Mario 64 (USA) Sealed Video Game – VGA NM+ 85+ and more than 800 other items up for auction. Bid, view and register for the auction at https://goldin.co/buy.
- 1984 Star Wars Factory-Sealed VHS Tape – VHSDNA MINT 9.2/A++
- 1962 Marvel Amazing Fantasy #15 – First Appearance of Spider-Man – CGC 4.5, Off-White to White Pages
- Metallica Group Signed Ride the Lightning Album Insert Including Cliff Burton (PSA/DNA)
- 1978 Kenner Star Wars 12 Back-B Darth Vader Action Figure – AFA NM 80
- 1986 Garbage Pail Kids Chewy Candies #30b Graffiti Petey 8.5 x 11 Original Mixed Media Art by George Evans (Topps Vault COA)
- 1999 Pokemon Base Set 1st Edition #7 Hitmonchan Rare Holofoil – PSA GEM MT 10
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.