Goldin, the leading marketplace for collectibles and trading cards has launched there Winter Elite Auction which concludes on February 5-6, 2022. The auction is headlined by ultra-rare and premier items from some of the greatest athletes of all time including Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Babe Ruth and Muhammad Ali, as well as rising stars such as Patrick Mahomes, Luka Doncic and Justin Herbert. Bid, view and register for the auction at goldin.co.
One of the most notable items in the auction is a complete set of incredible 1980-81 Topps Basketball PSA GEM MT 10 cards. Listed at LOT #1, the set is considered to be one of the ultimate collections in the hobby, and its highest-graded set. It boasts 176 different pieces, including cards featuring the debuts of Hall of Famers Larry Bird and Magic Johnson as well as of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Moses Malone, Jack Sikma and George Gervin. Also included in the lot is a complete set (16) of 1980-81 Topps Basketball “Team Pin-Ups” Inserts, 1980-81 Topps Basketball Unopened Wax Pack graded PSA GEM MT 10 and a 1980-81 Topps Basketball 132-Card Uncut Sheet.
“The Topps collection in our auction is one of the most meticulously assembled and curated sets in existence,” said Goldin Auctions Executive Chairman and Founder Ken Goldin. “We’re incredibly excited to be offering this comprehensive and significant item, as well as a huge variety of premium vintage and modern trading cards and collectibles. If you’re serious about trading cards and basketball cards in particular you’ll be tuned in to our Elite Auction because you’re not going to want to miss history.”
- Lot 3 2003-04 UD “Exquisite Collection” RPA #78 LeBron James Signed Patch Rookie Card (#17/99) – BGS 8.5/10
- Lot 2 2000 Playoff Contenders “Championship Ticket” #144 Tom Brady Signed Rookie Card (#056/100) – BGS 8/10
- Lot 9 1971 Roberto Clemente Game Used World Series Hillerich & Bradsby U1 Model Bat (PSA/DNA GU 10 & Letter of Provenance)
- Lot 13 2009-10 Panini National Treasures Century Gold Rookie Patch Autographs #206 Stephen Curry Signed Patch Rookie Card (#02/25) – BGS 8/10
- Lot 24 1965 Muhammad Ali Fight-Worn Walkout Robe Photomatched To 5/25/1965 Vs. Sonny Liston – First Fight As Ali (Hamilton LOA, WBC Authentication & LOP)
- Lot 11 2003-04 Upper Deck Basketball “Exquisite Collection” Factory Sealed Hobby Case (3 Boxes) – Possible James, Wade, Bosh and Anthony Rookie Cards! – BBCE Certified
- Lot 22 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Sealed Unopened Wax Box (36 Packs) – All-Original, As Issued By Fleer – BBCE Certified
- Lot 1 1980-81 Topps Basketball PSA GEM MT 10 Complete Set (176) – The Hobby’s Highest-Graded Set – With “Team Pin-Ups” Inserts Complete Set (16), Unopened Wax Pack and Uncut Sheet
- Lot 36 2005-06 Upper Deck “The Cup” Game Used Patch & Signed BGS-Graded Complete Rookie Card Set (80) Featuring Crosby, Ovechkin, Lundqvist & More!
- Lot 25 Historic Tony Gwynn’s 3,000TH Career Hit ONL Coleman Baseball From 8/6/1999 Game In Montreal (Gwynn Family LOA)
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. In 2021, the company did over $330 million in sales. The Winter Goldin Elite Auction auction closes on February 5-6. Goldin Auctions is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email email@example.com.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.