Goldin’s Comics, Video Game & TCG Auction ends July 14, 2022. The auction is headlined by 1992 SNES Super Nintendo Street Fighter II (USA) Sealed Video Game – Wata 9.8/A++, 1964 Marvel Comics Avengers #11 – CGC 9.4, White Pages, Bruce Springsteen Collection of (9) Handwritten Pages – Featuring Song Lyrics, Notes to Manager, and Concert Set List and more than 800 other items up for auction. Bid, view and register for the auction at https://goldin.co/buy.
- 1992 SNES Super Nintendo Street Fighter II (USA) Sealed Video Game – Wata 9.8/A++
- 2006 GBA Game Boy Advance Pokemon Emerald Version (USA) Sealed Video Game – Wata 9.8/A+
- 1964 Marvel Comics Avengers #11 – CGC 9.4, White Pages
- 1984 Marvel Comics Transformers #1 – CGC 9.8, White Pages
- Bruce Springsteen Collection of (9) Handwritten Pages – Featuring Song Lyrics, Notes to Manager, and Concert Set List (Beckett)
- The Eagles Group Signed Test Pressing Album With 5 Signatures – Featuring Randy Meisner, Joe Walsh, and Glenn Frey – 12.5 x 12.5
- 1982 Mattel Masters of the Universe Series 1, 8 Back Skeletor Sealed Action Figure – AFA NM 80
- 2022 Zerocool VeeFriends Series 1 Factory-Sealed Hobby Box (1 Pack)
- 1999 Pokemon 1st Edition Blastoise Evolution PSA-Graded Set (3) – All PSA MINT 9
- 1988 The Princess Bride Factory-Sealed VHS Tape – VGA NM+ 85+/85/85
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.