Goldin, the leading marketplace for collectibles and trading cards has launched there November Memorabilia & Card auction which concludes on November 13, 2021. Over 800 Lots of sports cards, memorabilia, autographs, unopened wax and much more. Bid, view and register for the auction at goldinauctions.com.
- Lot 1 – 2003-04 UD SP Authentic LeBron James Signed Rookie Card (#293/500) – PSA 10
- Lot 2 – 2003-04 Topps Chrome Refractor LeBron James Rookie Card – BGS 9.5
- Lot 3 – 2000 Playoff Contenders “Rookie Ticket” Tom Brady Signed Rookie Card – BGS 9/10
- Lot 5 – 1996-97 Skybox E-X2000 “Credentials” Kobe Bryant Rookie Card (#170/499) – PSA Authentic
- Lot 6 – 1959 Fleer “Three Stooges” PSA 9 Collection
- Lot 7 – 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Complete Set (132) + Stickers Complete Set (11)
- Lot 8 – 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Card – PSA 9
- Lot 14 – 2000 Bowman Chrome NFL Football Factory Sealed Unopened Hobby Box (24 Packs) – Possible Tom Brady Rookie Cards!
- Lot 36 – 2021 Panini Select UFC Gold Disco Prizm Conor McGregor (#10/10) – PSA 10
About Goldin Auctions:
Goldin Auctions is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin Auctions because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin Auctions is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit GoldinAuctions.com. Learn more at www.goldinauctions.com, on Twitter and Instagram.