Leading collectibles marketplace Goldin announces a one-day only press preview in Manhattan celebrating the company’s May Elite Auction opening. As the NBA playoffs continue, Goldin will display game-worn jerseys from NBA legends Kobe Bryant, Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain. Goldin founder and executive chairman and star of an upcoming Netflix show Ken Goldin will be on hand to discuss the items, their value and significance.
- Multiple Kobe Bryant jerseys, including those worn in the ‘08 NBA Finals and ‘08 Olympics
- Sandy Koufax’s debut and World Series Championship season game-used Brooklyn Dodgers jersey (1955)
- Wilt Chamberlain Game-Used and Photo Matched Kansas Jayhawks Home Jersey
- 1966 Bill Russell NBA Finals Game 7 Used, Signed Boston Celtics Home Jersey
- Autographed trading cards featuring Steph Curry, Michael Jordan, LeBron James
- 1939 DC Detective Comics #27, featuring the first appearance of Batman
- 1940 DC Batman #1 comic
- 1966 Jim Morrison California Driver’s License
- Multiple ultra-rare and valuable Pokemon cards
“It’s really special holding a Kobe Bryant jersey in your hand,” said Goldin Executive Chairman and Founder Ken Goldin. “He was so inspiring to so many people and we’re proud to be handling a small piece of his legacy as part of our auction. He, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell are among the greatest to ever lace them up and showing all their jerseys at once makes you feel like you’re in the room with them together. We’re proud to present them as today’s NBA stars vye for a championship. We’ve got some incredible items in addition to those jerseys included in our May Elite Auction and we’re sure there is something for everyone.”
Goldin’s May Elite Auction is taking place online-only, but select media and VIP clients will be permitted to view the items in person by appointment only. Please reply to email@example.com to attend.