Goldin’s Fall Pop Culture Elite Auction Ends November 18, 2023. With iconic key issues and investment-grade books from all eras, this is a golden opportunity to add prestigious items to your collection. The auction is headlined by items from some of the most iconic and culturally significant items of comics, TCG, non-sports and much more. Bid, view and register for the auction at goldin.co.
- 1985 Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Sealed Hangtab Version – Third Highest Grade of Fewer Than 30 Known Sealed – Wata 9.4 A
- Extraordinary LimoJet™ – Custom-Built Learmousine – 8 Passenger – Fully Street Legal – Accompanied by 2015 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Truck, 2017 Iron Bull 44-Foot Trailer!
- 1998 Pokemon Japanese CoroCoro Promo Rare Holofoil Illustrator Pikachu – BGS MINT 9 – Pop 1
- 1940 Albert Einstein Three-Page Handwritten “Theory of World Peace” Manuscript with Historical Content Regarding the League of Nations, WWII, Woodrow Wilson and an Intergovernmental UN – JSA LOA, University Archives LOA
- 1997 Batman & Robin George Clooney Screen-Worn “Hero” Batsuit – 76 x 37 x 18 – MEARS
- 1997 Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone UK First Print Hardcover Book
- 1999 Pokemon Japanese Promo Corocoro Best Photo #1 Snap Bulbasaur – PSA MINT 9
- 1990 NES Nintendo World Championships Grey Competition Cartridge #0032 – WATA 8.5
- 1985 NES Nintendo Super Mario Bros. (USA) Sealed Video Game – REV A, Round SOQ – Wata 9.4/A+ – Pop 3 in Tier
- 1987 Nintendo Stadium Events Complete in Box (CIB) – Holy Grail T206 Wagner of Video Games – Highest Graded 5-Screw Version and First Example Ever Offered at Auction – Wata 9.6 Cartridge (Pop 1) with Manual and Outer Box
- 1993 Magic: The Gathering Alpha Black Lotus – BGS NM-MT 8
- 2021 Pokemon Card Game 25th Anniversary Creatures Deck: Corporate History (1995-2021) PSA-Graded Complete Set (30) – Including (15) PSA GEM MT 10 Examples
- 2007 Factory-Sealed iPhone 1 – 8GB
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The Fall Elite Pop Culture Auction Ends November 18, 2023. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Over the years, Goldin has built a strong reputation as the leading collectibles marketplace. Ken Goldin and his team have brokered over $1.5 billion worth of sales of rare and highly sought-after collectible items across categories including the recent $7.25 million Honus Wagner T-206 trading card sale and much more.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.