Goldin’s May Vintage Elite Auction runs thru May 31, 2023. The auction is headlined by rare graded cards from all sports, autographs, game used jerseys and much more! Collect the biggest names in sports history! Bid, view and register for the auction at goldin.co.
- 2009-10 Panini National Treasures Rookie Patch Autograph (RPA) Century Gold #206 Stephen Curry Signed Patch Rookie Card (#18/25) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5
- 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Rookie Patch Autograph (RPA) #78 LeBron James Signed Patch Rookie Card (#42/99) – PSA Authentic, PSA/DNA GEM MT 10
- 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor #111 LeBron James Rookie Card (#21/50) – BGS MINT 9
- 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle – PSA VG-EX 4
- 2017 Panini National Treasures Rookie Patch Autograph (RPA) #161 Patrick Mahomes II Signed Patch Rookie Card (#77/99) – BGS MINT 9, Beckett 10
- 2020 Topps Chrome Sapphire F1 Red Refractor #1 Lewis Hamilton (#4/5) – BGS MINT 9 – Pop 2
- 2009-10 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Rookie Patch Flashback #78A Michael Jordan Signed Game-Used Patch Card (#08/23) – BGS MINT 9, Beckett 10
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The Elite Auction Ends May 31, 2023. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Over the years, Goldin has built a strong reputation as the leading collectibles marketplace. Ken Goldin and his team have brokered over $1.5 billion worth of sales of rare and highly sought-after collectible items across categories including the recent $7.25 million Honus Wagner T-206 trading card sale and much more.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.