Goldin’s Pop Culture Elite Auction Ends February 17, 2024. With iconic key issues and investment-grade books from all eras, this is a golden opportunity to add prestigious items to your collection. The auction is headlined by items from some of the most iconic and culturally significant items of comics, TCG, non-sports and much more. Bid, view and register for the auction at goldin.co.
1994 Flintstones Prop Drum Set Hits Auction Block at Goldin
Goldin, the leading collectibles marketplace, announces that its January Pop Culture Elite Auction will include a screen-used prop drum set from the 1994 B-52’s performance of the Flintstones theme song in the live action film that earned more than $341 million at the box office. The cardboard prop piece was expertly designed and used in the film alongside stars John Goodman, Rick Moranis, Elizabeth Perkins, and Rosie O’Donnell.
Other entertainment items up for auction include:
A series of first edition Harry Potter books including Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone UK First Edition paperback book with display case, a hardcover version of this book recently sold for $122,000, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hardcover UK First Edition first printing with errors, as well as a first American edition version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone signed by JK Rowling.
Tom Cruise Screen-Used Stunt Desert Eagle Mark XIX Handgun From Mission Impossible III. The black and silver plastic and metal prop gun was used during the Vatican City mission in the movie where Ethan Hunt and the team tracked down Davian.
Original Production-Used Power Rangers Red Ranger Power Morpher and Tyrannosaurus Power Coin. The authentic piece was worn by Austin St. John in the original series, which debuted in 1993, and exhibits typical set-used wear and tear.
I Dream of Jeanie Cast-Signed Genie Bottle, signed by cast members Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman and Bill Dailey.
The National Lampoon’s Animal House Book signed by comedic actor John Belushi, who played the iconic John “Bluto” Blutarsky in the film.
Cinema script research copy of the Seinfeld episode titled “The Soup Nazi,” which originally aired on November 2, 1995. The character—and episode at large—stands as one of the most recognizable moments in the sitcom’s celebrated run.
Stage-Used Black Sabbath Maple Mahogany Drum Set Up for Auction Through Goldin
Goldin, the leading collectibles marketplace, announces that its January Pop Culture Elite Auction will include a rare piece of rock and roll history with the sale of a Black Sabbath Maple Mahogany Drum Set. The set was used by Tommy Clueftos during the Black Sabbath reunion tour and has been called one of the most impressive stage-used drum kits in all of rock history. The nearly 30-piece kit, with bass drums that adorn the iconic Black Sabbath logo, also includes two nineteen inch China cymbals and a 22-inch Heavy Ride.
Other unique items from musical legends include:
- Signed guitars by Slash, Foo Fighters, Weezer, Green Day and dozens of others.
- Gene Simmons “God of Thunder” Stage-Played, Signed, Inscribed Axe Bass with the original signed carrying case, used at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio, during KISS’ 2016 Freedom to Rock tour.
- A series of factory-sealed CD’s including Notorious B.I.G. from 1994, Jay-Z’s Vol.2 Hard Knock Life from 1998, 2Pac All Eyez On Me, Eminem’s 2013 Marshall Mathers LP2, and others.
- A series of factory-sealed cassette tapes including a Guns N’ Roses Use Your Illusion, Dave Matthews Band Crash, Led Zeppelin Houses of The Holy, Metallica Kill ‘Em All and Nirvana Nevermind, among a handful of others.
- Signed Billy Joel Piano Man, The Stranger and Turnstiles album covers.
Other Auction Highlights Include:
- Amazing Fantasy #15 (1962 Marvel) – CGC 3.0 – Origin, 1st Appearance of Spider-Man
- 1998 Pokemon Japanese Promo Illustrator Holofoil Pikachu – PSA NM-MT 8
- Jul. 5, 1968 – Jim Morrison Live At The Hollywood Bowl Concert-Worn Vest – MEARS Authentic
- Startling Terror Tales #11 (1952 Star) – CGC 7.0 – Pre-Code Horror, L.B. Cole Cover
- Superman #1 (1939 DC) – CGC 2.0 – Origin of Superman, Superman Pin-Up on Back
- 1997 Pokemon Japanese Fossil PSA-Encapsulated Test Issue Collection (3 Different)
- 1998 Pokemon Japanese Promo Family Event Trophy Card Holofoil #115 Kangaskhan
- Captain Marvel Adventures #13 (1942 Marvel) – Edgar Church (Mile High) – CGC Pedigree 9.8
- Amazing Spider-Man #300 (1988 Marvel) – CGC 9.8 – Origin/1st Full Appearance of Venom
- George Washington Signed Framed Document with Currency 27 x 23 – PSA/DNA LOA
- DF190 Tommy Clufetos Black Sabbath Silver Drum Kit
- Walking Dead #1 (2003 Image) – CGC Signature Series 9.6 – 1st Appearance of Rick Grimes
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The Elite Pop Culture Auction Ends February 17, 2024. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Over the years, Goldin has built a strong reputation as the leading collectibles marketplace. Ken Goldin and his team have brokered over $1.5 billion worth of sales of rare and highly sought-after collectible items across categories including the recent $7.25 million Honus Wagner T-206 trading card sale and much more.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.