Goldin’s Sports Elite Auction Ends October 22, 2022. As sports collectible items continues to soar in popularity, Goldin announces it has carefully crafted a one-of-a-kind collection featuring some of the most highly-sought after vintage trading cards, game-used apparel and memorabilia on earth. The auction is headlined by items from some of the most iconic and culturally significant sports stars like LeBron James, Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, Nolan Ryan and Lou Gehrig. Bid, view and register for the auction at https://goldin.co/buy.
Other Highlights Include:
- 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Rookie Patch Autograph (RPA) #78 LeBron James Signed Patch Rookie Card (#12/99) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5, Beckett 10
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Refractor #236 Tom Brady Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10 – The Steve Aoki Collection
- 2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Gold Refractor #BDPP89 Mike Trout Signed Rookie Card (#16/50) – BGS GEM MINT 9.5/Beckett 10
- 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Basketball Factory-Sealed Hobby Box (5 Cards) – Possible LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony Rookie Cards
- 1968 Topps Milton Bradley #177 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card – PSA MINT 9 – Pop 4
- 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Rookie Patch Autograph (RPA) #130 Giannis Antetokounmpo Signed Patch Rookie Card (#50/99) – BGS MINT 9, Beckett 10
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The Sports Elite Auction is open and closes October 22, 2022. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.