Goldin’s Trading Card Game Auction Ends October 6, 2022. As collectible items continues to soar in popularity, Goldin announces it has carefully crafted a one-of-a-kind collection featuring some of the most highly-sought after Trading Card Game Cards. The auction is headlined by items from some of the most iconic and culturally significant trading card game cards of all time including the 1998 Pokemon Japanese CoroCoro Promo Rare Holofoil Illustrator Pikachu – PSA NM-MT 8 and much more. Bid, view and register for the auction at https://goldin.co/buy.
Other Highlights Include:
- 1999 Pokemon Base 1st Edition Rare Holofoil Thin Stamp #4 Charizard – BGS GEM MINT 9.5
- 2002 Pokemon Expedition Rare Holofoil #6 Charizard – PSA GEM MT 10
- 1999 Pokemon 1st Edition Base Set Shadowless Complete PSA-Graded Set (102 Cards) – Featuring Charizard, Pikachu, and Venusaur
- 1999 Pokemon Base 1st Edition Thin Stamp Rare Holofoil #4 Charizard – CGC GEM MINT 9.5 – Pop 5
- 1985 Topps Garbage Pail Kids Series 2 Unopened Wax Box – BBCE
- 2003 Yu-Gi-Oh! Magician’s Force 1st Edition #MFC0 Dark Magician Girl – BGS MINT 9
- 1994 Magic the Gathering Revised Edition Partial Graded Complete Set (306) – Featuring Volcanic Island, Bayou, and Badlands
- 1999 Pokemon Base Set 1st Edition Holographic #15 Venusaur – CGC GEM MINT 9.5 – Pop 5
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. Goldin’s Trading Card Game Auction Ends October 6, 2022. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.