Goldin’s Current Vintage Elite Auction Ends March 15, 2023. The auction is headlined by rare graded cards from all sports, vintage autographs, vintage game used jerseys and much more! Collect the biggest names in baseball history! Bid, view and register for the auction at goldin.co.
- 1951 Bowman #305 Willie Mays Rookie Card – PSA NM-MT 8
- 1958 Topps #285 Frank Robinson – PSA GEM MT 10 – Pop 1
- 1962 Topps Baseball PSA NM-MT 8 Complete Set (598) – Featuring Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays
- 1957-58 Topps #77 Bill Russell Rookie Card – PSA NM+ 7.5
- 1933 Goudey #53 Babe Ruth – PSA EX 5
- 1976 Topps #148 Walter Payton Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
- 1975 Topps Baseball Unopened Rack Box (24 Packs) – Aaron, Brett RC, Yount RC, Schmidt Showing on Packs – BBCE Certified
- 1909-11 T206 White Border Near Set (520/525) – Featuring PSA/SGC-Graded Examples, Including Walter Johnson, Ty Cobb, Christy Mathewson
- 1955 Topps #50 Jackie Robinson Signed Card – PSA EX 5, PSA/DNA MINT 9 Autograph – Pop 1
- 1973 Topps #305 Willie Mays – PSA GEM MT 10 – Pop 3
- 1939 Play Ball #92 Ted Williams Rookie Card– PSA NM-MT 8
- 1978 Topps #36 Eddie Murray Rookie Card – PSA GEM MT 10
Goldin has built a reputation as the trusted leader in trading cards, memorabilia and collectibles. The Vintage Elite Auction Ends March 15, 2023. Goldin is also actively accepting consignments for future auctions. To inquire about consigning items, email Sell@goldin.co.
Over the years, Goldin has built a strong reputation as the leading collectibles marketplace. Ken Goldin and his team have brokered over $1.5 billion worth of sales of rare and highly sought-after collectible items across categories including the recent $7.25 million Honus Wagner T-206 trading card sale and much more.
Goldin is the leading marketplace for trading cards, sports memorabilia and other collectibles. Founder Ken Goldin has sold more than $1 billion in memorabilia from many of the biggest names in sports, history, and pop culture. The company routinely sets records for the most expensive trading cards and other memorabilia ever sold. Lifelong collectors and new hobbyists alike trust Goldin because the company professionally authenticates everything it sells. Goldin is the official auction partner of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, The Jackie Robinson Foundation and the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum. For more information, visit Goldin.co. Learn more at goldin.co, on Twitter and Instagram.