Bidding for our May 11, 2011 Summer Games Auction is officially underway. Please click here to view our auction featuring over 900 quality lots of game-used and autographed sports memorabilia and Americana. If you have any questions or are in need of your bidder information, please contact us at (631) 288-7800 or via email at info@GreyFlannelAuctions.com. The catalogs for Grey Flannel Auctions May 11, 2011 Summer Games Auction are in the mail and should begin to arrive to you any moment. The iconic jacket worn for decades by UCLA basketball coach John Wooden, Julius “Dr. J” Erving’s 1972-73 game-used Virginia Squires ABA road jersey, and the largest selection of players’ Championship rings ever seen in one auction lead the lineup in Grey Flannel’s 2011 Summer Games event.
- Lot #1: John Wooden UCLA Coaches Worn Jacket Used For Decades Throughout His Career
- Lot #11: 1972-1973 Julius “Dr. J” Erving Virginia Squires ABA Game-Used & Autographed Road Jersey
- Lot #226: 1981 Cedric “Cornbread” Maxwell Boston Celtics NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award
- Lot #227: 1966 Steve Wright Green Bay Packers Super Bowl I Players Ring
- Lot #352: Framed 1/11/1865 President Abraham Lincoln Civil War Signed Parchment
- Lot #382: 8/1/1951 Joe Louis Fight-Worn & Autographed Boxing Gloves
- Lot #836: 1964 Warren Spahn Milwaukee Braves Game-Used & Autographed Road Flannel Jersey
- Lot #934: 1959 Roberto Clemente Pittsburgh Pirates Game-Used Home Flannel Jersey Vest
– Good luck and happy bidding!
We are now accepting consignments for our Sixth Annual Basketball Hall of Fame Induction Auction. The world knows that no one but no one achieves the prices realized that we have been able to for premium basketball items. Previews for this upcoming auction are available by clicking here. If you would like to add your premier basketball treasures to our Hall of Fame sale, please contact us immediately as the deadline is sooner than you think.