Grey Flannel Auctions is nearing the consignment deadline for our final catalog of 2015 and seeking just a few more premier consignments before we close the books. Don’t risk getting shut out of this power-packed sale. Generous cash advances are readily available towards your Premier consignments and collections. If you have ever considered consigning to a Grey Flannel auction, NOW is the time as the prices realized that we have consistently shown our consignors have been nothing short of incredible.
We are specifically interested in your:
- Game-Used/Game-Worn Jerseys, Bats & Equipment
- HOF Autographs
- Championship Jewelry, Trophies & Awards
- Pre-1950?s Sports Cards (All Sports)
- Entertainment, Rock n’ Roll, Political, Americana & Historical Memorabilia
If you have any questions or you are in need of additional information regarding the consignment process, please contact Michael Russek at (631) 288-7800 x230 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just Consigned This Week!
- Historically Significant 1951 Inaugural NBA All-Star Game MVP Trophy Awarded To HOFer “Easy” Ed Macauley (MINT • Macauley Family LOA)
- 1953 “Easy” Ed Macauley NBA All-Star Game-Used & Autographed Eastern Conference Uniform with Stirrups (3)(JSA • Macauley Family LOA)
- 1971 Pete Rose Cincinnati Reds Game-Used & Autographed Road Flannel Jersey with Possible Attribution to the 1970 World Series (JSA • PSA/DNA • Graded A9.5)
- Circa 1982 George Gervin San Antonio Spurs Game-Used Home Jersey (Gervin LOA • Head Trainer LOA)
Looking to consign or sell your sports memorabilia and/or autographed collectibles but don’t have the time or platform? Grey Flannel Auctions can work with you to help you sell your items. Whether you have an extensive collection or just a few rare specimens from a diversified asset portfolio, we welcome your inquiry and look forward to helping you receive the most for your collectibles.