Grey Flannel Holiday Catalog Auction Ends This Wednesday as Initial bids must be placed prior to 9:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 17th if you wish to participate in the extended bidding portion of our auction. Once in Extended Bidding, bidding on each lot will be limited to only those bidders who have previously placed their initial bids on that specific lot.
For ongoing lots after the close of initial bidding, the 10-minute rule will be put into effect. The 10-minute rule means the auction will not end until there are no bids for the entire auction for a period of 10 minutes. The entire auction will close simultaneously, not one lot at a time.
In addition to the 633 lots featured in the printed catalog, our December 17 Holiday Auction also features nearly 250 lots that are online-only. These late additions can be viewed in our overtime section by clicking here.
Highlights in the auction include:
- Lot 1: 1934 Babe Ruth Tour of Japan Game-Used Cap (Only Known Example • Sourced From The Ruth Family 30+ Years Ago)
- Lots 631 – 633:Julius “Dr. J” Erving Collection Including a Photo-Matched & Pounded Uniform, 20,000 Career Points Trophy Ball & ’78 All-Star Ring (All With Direct Provenance)
- Lot 635: Circa 1937 Joe DiMaggio Rookie Era New York Yankees Game-Used Cap (Exceedingly Rare)
- Lot 500: 1981-82 Michael Jordan University of North Carolina Tar Heels “Freshman Year” Game-Used & Autographed Sneakers (Full JSA • Impeccable Provenance • Gifted By MJ Directly To Our Consignor)
- Lot 634: 1950s Roy Campanella Brooklyn Dodgers Worn Heavyweight Satin Jacket (Rare • Sourced From Dodgers Charity Auction • Likely NL MVP & Championship Season)
- Lot 4: 1932 New York Yankees Official American League Team Signed Baseball Including Ruth & Gehrig (Full JSA • Championship Season • 23 Sigs & 9 HoFers • Sourced From Grounds Crew)
- Lot 357-359: Arnold Palmer’s 1964 Masters Tournament-Worn Monogrammed Sweater, 1952 Western Pennsylvania Golf Association Amateur Championship Trophy & 1967 Ryder Cup USA Team Travel Bag (Originally part of a Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame exhibit that was on display at Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Lots 15 & 17: 4/19/2012 Derek Jeter Game-Used & Autographed Home Jersey (Photomatched • 3,110th Career Hit Tying Dave Winfield) & 2006 Game-Used & Autographed Bat (PSA/DNA Graded GU9 • Steiner LOA Hand-Signed by Jeter
- Lot 22: 5/19/1979 Mike Schmidt Philadelphia Phillies Game-Used & Autographed “Saturday Night” Burgundy Alternate Uniform (2)(JSA • Extremely Rare One Game Style)
- Lot 62: 1986 “Miracle Mets” Gary Carter World Series Game 4 Game-Used & Personally Inscribed Home Run Baseball (JSA • Carter Family LOA • Game-Winning HR)
- Lot 410: 12/12/2013 Peyton Manning Denver Broncos Game-Used Road Jersey (Photomatch • Unwashed • Broncos LOA • Panini LOA)
- Lot 520: 1973-74 Dave Cowens Boston Celtics Game-Used Home Uniform (2)(Championship Season • Photomatch • Cowens LOA • Pounded)
- Lot 519: Early 1960s Bob Cousy Boston Celtics Worn Fleece Home Warm-Up Jacket (Rare)
- Lot 417: 12/8/2013 Calvin Johnson Detroit Lions Game-Used Road Jersey (Multiple Photomatches • Unwashed • Franchise Record Setting Performance • PSA/DNA)
- Lot 628: 2002 Allen Iverson “Number 6? NBA All-Star Game-Used Eastern Conference Jersey (“Dr. J” Tribute • Julius Erving III LOA)
- Lot 21: 1981 Mike Schmidt Philadelphia Phillies Game-Used & Autographed Home Jersey (JSA • Photomatch • NL MVP Season • Fantastic Example)
- Lot 483: 1960 “Easy” Ed Macauley Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Enshrinee Award (Inaugural Induction Class • Family LOA)
- Lot 30: 1924 Cliff Brady Detroit Tigers Spring Training Game-Used Home Flannel Jersey (Rare • Ex-Halper Collection)
- Lot 418: 12/18/2011 Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens Game-Used Road Jersey (Photomatch • Unwashed • Hammered • MeiGray • Equipment Manager’s Handwritten Notes)
- Lot 512: 2010 Los Angeles Lakers NBA World Championship Ring with High-Tech Presentation Case (Buss Family Friend LOA • Mint)