Bidding continues today in Grey Flannel Auctions weekly web auction. This is a great alternative to our catalog auctions where you may find what you are looking for at the best price. Our inaugural weekly web auction (GFA WEEKLY WEB AUCTION #1) closes today on January 18th, 2012 @ 9:00 pm EST or later.
Weekly Web Auction #1!
Bidding Ends Tonight @ 9:00 PM EST
- GFA’s Weekly Web Auctions are a great alternative to our catalog auctions where you may find what you are looking for at a great price point.
- AUCTION CLOSE RULES: Lots will close on an individual basis dependent upon the amount of bids that are received after the 9:00 PM EST countdown has reached zero. Lot(s) will close when there has not been a bid placed for 5 minutes. However, any unopened lot can be bid on after 9:00 pm EST. If you are the only bidder on a lot after 9:00 pm EST, you will instantly become the winning bidder. For ongoing lots after 9:00 pm EST the 5-minute advance rule will be applied, meaning the auction lot will not close until bidding stops for this lot for 5 minutes. The entire auction will close one lot at a time.
Catalog Auction Action!
GFA’s Winter Classic Catalog Auction Is Now Online
- Please click here to view this blockbuster auction.
- Bidding will open next week and catalogs are already in the mail.
- While you wait check out our eCatalog.
- If you have any questions about our auction or are in need of additional information and/or photographs on a particular lot, please contact us at (631) 288-7800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.