Heartland current auction is open for bidding. Final day for bidding is Thursday April 9, 2020. Any questions please contact Bill Goodwin at Bill@Go-Heartland.com or 314-308-4649. Bid, view and register for the auction at go-heartland.com.
It’s good to be back. After a year-long hiatus from the hobby, I’m (Bill Goodwin) happy to introduce you to my new online auction service, Heartland Sports Cards & Memorabilia.
No differently than my staff and I have done since the 1980’s, we’ll be bringing you some of the rarest, most sought after, obscure, and desirable cards and memorabilia in the hobby today. And we’ll bring them to you with integrity, honesty and total transparency.
Our first auction is packed with incredible finds, including a few items that are one-of-a-kinds and a few others that are the finest examples I’ve personally ever seen. Be sure to check out the following lots and bid early, so you’ll be part of the action when extended bidding begins.
- Lot 1 Magnificent 1934 Babe Ruth Autographed Type 1 Photo
- Lot 2 1953 Topps Mickey Mantle #82 SGC 8.5 NM-MT+
- Lot 3 Breathtaking 1956 Topps Mickey Mantle #135 PSA 9 Mint
- Lot 4 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle Rookie #253 PSA 7 NM
- Lot 5 1939 Play Ball Ted Williams Rookie #92 SGC 8.5 NM-MT+
- Lot 12 1961 Stan Musial All Star Adirondack Bat, Uncracked
- Lot 15 2004-2005 Koby Bryant Game Used Los Angeles Lakers Home
- Lot 16 Jackie Robinson Signed Type I 8x 10 Photograph JSA
At Heartland, nothing makes us happier than helping sports collecting enthusiasts and investors complete collections and enhance portfolios. It’s what inspires us every day.
Over the years, we’ve handled everything from a record-setting T206 of Honus Wagner to Babe Ruth game-used bats to entire rows of seats that once sat in bygone stadiums. If you’re looking for the finest in sports, you’ve come to the right place. We stand behind everything we sell and guarantee authenticity.