Heritage Auctions is thrilled to introduce the Monthly Showcase Sports Auction, a Internet-only auction sure to be a favorite among sellers and buyers of cards and collectibles. The auction is in progress and goes into extended bidding December 17, 2022. Bid, view and register for the auction at sports.ha.com.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle #311 SGC VG-EX 4
- 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #149 SGC EX/NM 6
- 1980 Topps Basketball Wax Box with 36 Unopened Packs – Magic & Bird Rookie Year!
- 1994 Jerry Rice NFC Offensive Player of the Week Award – From Game He Became NFL’s All-Time Touchdown Leader
- 1984 Michael Jordan Pro Debut Chicago Bulls Ticket Stub, PSA NM-MT 8–Highest Graded Exemplar
- 2019 Washington Nationals World Series Championship Ring Presented to Bullpen Catcher Nilson Robledo with Player Letter.
- 1910 E90-2 American Caramel Honus Wagner SGC Poor 1.
- 1986 Fleer Basketball High Grade Near Set (130/132) Plus Sticker Set (11).
- 1958 Editora Aquarela Pele #10 BVG EX 5 – Pop Two, Two Higher.
- 1989 Ken Griffey, Jr. Major League Debut Oakland A’s vs. Seattle Mariners Ticket Stub–Pop Two, Nine Superior.
This auction, done without printed catalogs, features only material already graded and/or authenticated by a leading third-party service when consigned.
1 – Sports Collectibles Session
(Lots 59001-60198) – 10:00 PM Central Time, Saturday, December 17, 2022.
(Internet bidding closes at 10:00 PM Central Time the evening the session begins, with extended bidding available.)
All lots will open at 25% of the low estimate and will close in 30-minute Extended Bidding format.
Consign to Monthly Auction
Suitable material for consignment to the Monthly Showcase Sports Auction will include graded trading cards, autographed material already authenticated by such services as PSA/DNA, Beckett, Upper Deck and Steiner, and game-used material already authenticated by the likes of PSA/DNA, MEARS and MeiGray. Consignors of certain types of memorabilia not requiring third-party authentication, such as championship rings or World Series programs and press pins, may also be eligible.
“Quite simply, we have listened to our clientele, who have been asking for expedited auctions,” says Heritage’s Chris Ivy, Director of Sports Auctions. “This new format is going to appeal to a large audience looking to decrease the time from delivery of their consignments to the receipt of their settlement checks.”
From promotions to PR, these Monthly Showcase Auctions will be treated like every other major catalog event at Heritage. These auctions are no less fantastic than the auctions that have made Heritage the world’s largest sports-collectibles, only more frequent. Each one will be heavily promoted electronically via email, featured placement on the Heritage Auctions website and highlight mailers.