Bid now in Heritage Historical Auctions March 8, 2017 Rare Books Auction. There are lots of goodies slated for the auction block. As always, we try to offer a diverse group of material so that the largest assortment of collectors possible can participate. Bid, view and register at historical.ha.com.
- Jack Kerouac (John Louis Kerouac). Original Typescript of The Dharma Bums
- Neal Cassady (1926-1968). The Joan Anderson Letter to Jack Kerouac (1922-1969)
- Mickey Spillane. Original Typescript for I, the Jury
- [Thomas Jefferson]. United States Congress. The Laws of the United States of America
- [African Americana]. W. E. B. Du Bois (editor). Augustus Granville Dill (business manager). The Crisis
- [Bible in English]. The New Testament of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
- [Mark Twain]. Stagecoach Trunk once owned by Samuel L. Clemens
- J[ean] de La Fontaine. Fables choisies
- [Larry McMurtry]. Pair of Hermes 3000 Typewriters
- Used to Write Lonesome Dove
- Edgar Rice Burroughs. The Cave Girl
- William Kennedy. Texas: The Rise, Progress, and Prospects of the Republic of Texas
- W. R. Burnett. Little Caesar
A Buyer’s Premium is charged in addition to the successful bid. The applicable Buyer’s Premium for bids placed with Heritage for these Auctions is 25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
Heritage Live! allows you to place late proxy bids and compete live against the auction floor from your PC or mobile device*. We recommend placing proxy bids before the live session in the unlikely event either side experiences technical problems during the auction.
Note: Proxy bidding ends ten minutes prior to the session start time. Live Proxy bidding on Heritage Live starts 24 hours before the live session begins and continues through the session.
10:00 AM CT
Wednesday, March 8
3:00 PM CT
Wednesday, March 8
Bid, view and register at historical.ha.com.