With the 2014 season officially underway, gridiron collectors, fans and fantasy owners are unquestionably glued to their televisions to watch all the games, highlights and news focusing on what is now arguably the Nation’s most popular sport. With that excitement, there has emerged a huge group of new football memorabilia collectors, and naturally, with that new collector base football memorabilia prices have continued to soar. Slated to go live on HA.com/sports in mid-October, Heritage Auctions is proud to present, by far, the most significant offering of football memorabilia in our company’s history.
Presenting a huge selection of historically significant game-worn jerseys, Super Bowl tickets, championship trophies, player jewelry and more, we would like to take this opportunity to highlight a small handful of some of the more intriguing modern gamers from the auction. To view our entire November catalog auction preview, please click here.
- 2009 Brett Favre Game Worn, Signed Minnesota Vikings Jersey – Worn During Historic 10/5 Game Vs. Green Bay
- 2010 Ray Lewis Game Worn Unwashed Baltimore Ravens Jersey – Worn 10/10 With NFL Auction LOA & Signed “Game Worn Jersey 10/10/10 vs. Denver Broncos.”
- 2009 Derrelle Revis Game Worn, Unwashed New York Jets Jersey – Worn 12/3 Vs. Buffalo
- 2010 Larry Fitzgerald Game Worn, Signed and Unwashed NFC Divisional Playoff Game Jersey
- 2009 LaDainian Tomlinson Game Worn, Unwashed Jersey From 150th Touchdown Milestone Game – With Signed Photomatch!
- 2009 Terrell Owens Game Worn Buffalo Bills Jersey – Worn 12/3 In Toronto Series Game