The most important sports memorabilia auction of the summer is now open for bidding at HA.com/50005, closing in Extended Bidding format on Aug. 18-19. Nearly 500 lots feature the finest trading cards and collectibles in the marketplace, with more than a dozen items expected to surpass the six-figure mark.
Additional highlights include:
- Circa 1910 Piedmont Cigarettes Oversized Tri-Fold Advertising Sign, one of just two known, restored to like-new condition (est. $40,000-up)
- 1914 Cracker Jack Christy Mathewson #88, PSA EX 5, population two, only one superior (est. $100,000-up)
- 1930-31 Babe Ruth Signed New York Yankees Player’s Contract – the richest of his career (est. $400,000-up)
- 1952 Ted Williams Game Worn Boston Red Sox Jersey, MEARS A10 (est. $80,000-up)
- 1955-56 Jackie Robinson Game Used Bat, PSA/DNA GU 9 – originally acquired from the Robinson family archives (est. $300,000-up)
- 1960 Oscar Robertson Rome Summer Olympics Game Worn USA Basketball Team Jersey, MEARS A10 (est. $80,000-up)
- Circa 1960 Stan Mikita Game Worn Chicago Black Hawks Jersey (est. $20,000-up)
- 1964 American League Most Valuable Player Award from The Brooks Robinson Collection, accompanied by Robinson letter of provenance (est. $150,000-up)
Bid at at HA.com/50005.