The Sports Memorabilia department at Hindman conducts regularly scheduled auctions of collections large and small consigned by individuals, estates and institutions. The first auction will take place September 22 – October 20, 2020. Bid, view and register for the auction here. 175 items of amazing sports memorabilia, sports cards and more! Browse our Virtual Catalog here.
Way to Bid/View/Register for the October 20, 2020 Auction (Pre-Bidding Now Open) :
- Bid, View and Register for the Auction at Live Auctioneer’s Here.
- Bid, View and Register for the Auction at Invaluable Here.
- Bid, View and Register for the Auction at Hindman Auctions Here.
Highlights In the Current October 20, 2020 Auction Include:
- Set of President Bill Clinton Personally Owned and Used Golf Clubs
- Babe Ruth Single Signed Baseball (Beckett Authentication Services Encapsulated)
- Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and 1934 New York Yankees Team Signed Baseball (Beckett LOA)
- 1933 Goudey Near Set (232/239)
- 1994 Michael Jordan United Center Bronze Maquette, “The Spirit,”
- Babe Ruth, Claire Ruth, Ray Doan Signed Letter (Beckett LOA)
- Mickey Mantle World Series Home Run Complete Ticket Display
- 2001 Muhammad Ali “Athlete of the Century” LeRoy Neiman Artist’s Proof Serigraph with Remarques and Autographs of Both
- 1996 Atlanta Olympics Relay Torch
Hindman’s Sports Memorabilia auctions encompass a comprehensive range of categories including competition-used artifacts, athlete personal property, autographed memorabilia, trading cards and unique ephemera that includes programs, posters, pennants and tickets. This department builds on Hindman’s record of realizing strong results from sports memorabilia auctions including the historic sales of property from Chicago Stadium and Comiskey Park along with items from the collection of Hall of Fame baseball announcer Ernie Harwell.
James Smith is the Sports Memorabilia Specialist at Hindman.
Mr. Smith joined Hindman in 2018 and has been personally active in the sports memorabilia industry for four decades, bringing an extensive knowledge base across all collecting categories. He regularly attends sports memorabilia conventions throughout the country to gauge the latest demands within the sports memorabilia market. Prior to joining Hindman, Mr. Smith enjoyed an award-winning career in journalism, creating memorable newspaper covers and sports pages as Page One Editor at the Chicago Sun-Times.
Complimentary Auction Estimates and Consignment Information
You are welcome to submit items electronically or to contact any of our offices directly. Our specialists are eager to help you learn more about your collection and current auction sale estimates.
Contact James Smith at 312.600.6071 or e-mail Jamessmith@hindmanauctions.com or visit https://hindmanauctions.com/departments/sports-memorabilia