Iconic Auctions current Grand Finale Auction Of Autographs and Memorabilia is in progress at www.IconicAuctions.com and Ends January 7, 2023. 1,1000+ lots of high-quality autographs and memorabilia from Sports, Rock, History & Entertainment and more. View, bid or register now at www.IconicAuctions.com.
- Babe Ruth Phenomenal Signed & Inscribed 11″ x 14″ Photograph (PSA/DNA LOA)
- The Beatles 1963 Group Signed Royal Hall Harrogate Concert Program (4 Sigs) (UK) (Tracks COA)
- Led Zeppelin Impressive Group Signed “Led Zeppelin III” Album with All 4 Members Incl. Bonham! (Epperson/REAL LOA)
- Bob Dylan RARE Signed Martin D-28 Acoustic Guitar (Beckett/BAS LOA & JSA LOA)
- Larry Bird Signed & Game Used 1992 Dream Team Olympic Basketball Uniform (Beckett/BAS & Sports Investors Authentication/SIA)
- President George Washington Signed 1787 Potomac Company Pay Order (Beckett/BAS Encapsulated)
- Led Zeppelin: Jimmy Page Signed Epiphone Electric Guitar (Beckett/BAS LOA & JSA LOA)
- President Abraham Lincoln Handwritten & Signed 1845 Receipt in Framed Display (Beckett/BAS LOA)
- Kobe Bryant Game Worn & Double Signed Adidas Kobe 2 Model Sneakers :: Photo-Matched to 3/29/2002 Game vs. Blazers – Kobe Scores 34 Points! (Photomatch Resolution & Beckett/BAS LOAs)
Important Things To Remember
The auction will enter the “open-ended” 30-minute rule mode starting Friday, December 30th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). Each lot will have it’s own 30-minute countdown clock. The clock will reset after each bid, and a lot will close when it has received no further bids for 30 consecutive minutes.
The Buyer’s Premium for Winnings Bids is 20% if paying with check or money order, 23% if paying with credit card. Remember, a Buyer’s Premium is charged in addition to your winning bid amount.
We accept check, money orders *and* all major credit cards for auction payments! Questions? We’re here to help!
View, bid or register now at www.IconicAuctions.com.