Iconic Auctions Autographs and Memorabilia Auction is in progress at www.IconicAuctions.com and concludes on December 3, 2020. 1,000+ lots of high quality autographs and choice memorabilia from all areas of interest including Sports Autographs, Presidential Autographs, Historic Autographs and Music Autographs & Memorabilia and more. View, bid or register now at www.IconicAuctions.com.
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Card – Beckett/BGS Graded 9.5 GEM MINT!
- Frank Sinatra Rare Vintage Signed ONL Baseball (PSA/DNA)
- Nirvana In-Person Group Signed “Sliver” UK Single CD (John Brennan Collection) (BAS Guaranteed)
- 1973 Johnny Unitas Game Worn & Signed San Diego Chargers Helmet :: Photomatched to 9/23/73 Game vs. Buffalo Bills :: Final NFL Win as a Starter! (Resolution Photomatching)
- President-Elect Joe Biden In-Person Signed 11″ x 14″ Color Photo (Beckett/BAS COA)
- Star Wars Cast Signed 11″ x 14″ Color Photo with Ford, Hamill, Fisher, etc. (7 Sigs)(Beckett/BAS LOA)
- Dynamic Duo: Tom Brady & Randy Moss Signed Patriots Proline Helmet (Beckett/BAS COA & Tristar Holo)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Typed Signed Letter to Sammy Davis Jr. w/Civil Rights & Frank Sinatra Content! (Beckett/BAS LOA)
- Iconic Modern Investment: Charizard 1999 Pokemon Game #4 Holographic Trading Card – PSA NM 8!
- Playboy: Original Issue #1 Featuring Marilyn Monroe (Dec. 1953) Signed by Hugh Hefner! (Beckett/BAS Encapsulated)
- Michael Jackson Signed “Thriller” Record Album with Desirable Early 80’s Autograph (JSA)
- Rocky: Sylvester Stallone Superb Signed Boxing Glove w/ “Rocky” Inscription (Beckett/BAS LOA)
Iconic Auctions is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and operates under the corporate name Iconic Memorabilia, L.L.C. The firm is always accepting quality consignments for future auctions. To consign a single item or a collection, call them toll-free at 1-800-325-7127; or, send an email to email@example.com. For more info, visit www.iconicauctions.com.
The auction will enter the “open-ended” 30-minute rule mode. Session 1, featuring Autographs & Memorabilia, will close starting Thursday, October 8th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). Session 2, will close starting Friday, October 9th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). featuring Sports Cards & Pokemon, Each lot will have it’s own 30-minute countdown clock. The clock will reset after each bid, and a lot will close when it has received no further bids for 30 consecutive minutes.
The Buyer’s Premium for Winnings Bids is 20% if paying with check or money order, 23% if paying with credit card. Remember, a Buyer’s Premium is charged in addition to your winning bid amount.
We accept check, money orders *and* all major credit cards for auction payments!