Iconic Auctions Autographs and Memorabilia Auction is in progress at www.IconicAuctions.com and concludes on November 7, 2020. 800+ lots of high quality autographs and choice memorabilia from all areas of interest including Sports Autographs, Presidential Autographs, Historic Autographs and Music Autographs & Memorabilia and more. View, bid or register now at www.IconicAuctions.com.
- 1996 Pokemon Japanese Basic Holo Charizard #6 PSA 10 GEM MINT
- Babe Ruth EARLY Single Signed American League Baseball w/ Desirable Quoted Autograph! (PSA/DNA & JSA)
- George Washington Choice Ink Signature in Custom Framed Display (Beckett/BAS)
- Ernie Davis Ultra Rare Single Signed Presentational Football (Beckett/BAS LOA & Davis Family LOA)
- Tremendous Queen Group Signed “A Night at the Opera” Album in Custom Framed Display (Beckett/BAS Guaranteed)
- President Donald Trump Rare Signed Playboy Magazine (PSA/DNA)
- Super Bowl MVPs Signed Full Sized Proline Style Helmet with 26 Sigs Inc. Namath, Montana, etc. (Beckett/BAS LOA)
- The Rolling Stones Rare Early Signed 3.5″ x 5.5″ Vintage Photo Postcard with Original Lineup Incl. Brian Jones (Epperson/REAL LOA)
- Michael Jordan Signed Jersey Number Display (UDA)
- 1999 Pokemon Fossil 1st Edition English Box – Factory Sealed!
- Led Zeppelin Group Signed “Led Zeppelin IV” CD Booklet w/ Page, Plant & Jones! (Beckett/BAS Guaranteed)
- Legends of the Diamond: Mickey Mantle & Mike Trout RARE Dual-Signed OAL Baseball (JSA & MLB)
Iconic Auctions is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and operates under the corporate name Iconic Memorabilia, L.L.C. The firm is always accepting quality consignments for future auctions. To consign a single item or a collection, call them toll-free at 1-800-325-7127; or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, visit www.iconicauctions.com.
The auction will enter the “open-ended” 30-minute rule mode. Session 1, featuring Autographs & Memorabilia, will close starting Thursday, October 8th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). Session 2, will close starting Friday, October 9th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). featuring Sports Cards & Pokemon, Each lot will have it’s own 30-minute countdown clock. The clock will reset after each bid, and a lot will close when it has received no further bids for 30 consecutive minutes.
The Buyer’s Premium for Winnings Bids is 20% if paying with check or money order, 23% if paying with credit card. Remember, a Buyer’s Premium is charged in addition to your winning bid amount.
We accept check, money orders *and* all major credit cards for auction payments!