Iconic Auctions Fall 2020 Feature Auction is in progress at www.IconicAuctions.com and concludes on October 8-9, 2020. 900+ lots of high quality autographs and choice memorabilia from all areas of interest including Sports Autographs, Presidential Autographs, Historic Autographs and Music Autographs & Memorabilia and more. View, bid or register now at www.IconicAuctions.com.
- Lot #1: Pokemon’s Crown Jewel: Charizard First Edition 1999 Pokemon Game #4 Holographic Trading Card – PSA GEM MINT 10!
- Lot #165: Founding Fathers: George Washington & Thomas Jefferson ULTRA-RARE Dual-Signed Ship’s Passport Document (BAS/Beckett)
- Lot #22: Blastoise First Edition 1999 Pokemon Game Holographic Trading Card – PSA GEM MINT 10!
- Lot #150: Babe Ruth EXCEPTIONAL Single Signed OAL c. 1928 Quoted Baseball (PSA/DNA)
- Lot #4: 1965-1968 Roberto Clemente Game Used Hillerich & Bradsby G105 Model Bat :: Possibly Used During Only MVP Season :: Graded PSA/DNA GU 9.5!
- Lot #72: RARE Lamar Jackson 2018 Panini Prizm Purple Power Prizm /49 Rookie Card – PSA Graded GEM MINT 10!
- Lot #149: Babe Ruth ULTRA-RARE Signed 1933 All American Baseball Starting Pitcher Certificate (Beckett/BAS)
Iconic Auctions is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and operates under the corporate name Iconic Memorabilia, L.L.C. The firm is always accepting quality consignments for future auctions. To consign a single item or a collection, call them toll-free at 1-800-325-7127; or, send an email to email@example.com. For more info, visit www.iconicauctions.com.
Important Things To Remember
- ***NEW AUCTION CLOSING PROCEDURES*** We have changed the way our auctions close. We now close using an “Open-Ended”, Lot-by-Lot 30 Minute Rule. When the rule goes into effect at 7pm PST/10pm EST, each lot will have it’s own 30-minute countdown clock. EACH LOT will close on an individual basis when it has not received a bid for 30 consecutive minutes. Please keep this change in mind and plan your bidding strategy accordingly!
- The auction will enter the “open-ended” 30-minute rule mode. Session 1, featuring Autographs & Memorabilia, will close starting Thursday, October 8th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). Session 2, will close starting Friday, October 9th at 7 p.m. PST (10 p.m. EST). Featuring Sports Cards & Pokemon, Each lot will have it’s own 30-minute countdown clock. The clock will reset after each bid, and a lot will close when it has received no further bids for 30 consecutive minutes.
- The Buyer’s Premium for Winnings Bids is 20% if paying with check or money order, 23% if paying with credit card. Remember, a Buyer’s Premium is charged in addition to your winning bid amount.We accept check, money orders *and* all major credit cards for auction payments!