Icons.com is the world’s leading signed soccer memorabilia brand. Having been in business since 1999, Icons.com understands that authenticity is everything to its customers. As such, it is one of the the most trusted names in the game and one of the oldest memorabilia operators in Europe, if not the world. Icons.com is excited to announce the launch of a new weekly signed soccer memorabilia auction, ending November 26, 2023. Register, browse and bid at auctions.icons.com.
This weekly auction will feature items and autographs from Diego Maradona! Bidding is open and concludes on November 26, 2023 at 5 PM EST. Bidding starts at One Pound with NO BUYERS PREMIUM.
- Diego Maradona Signed Limited Edition Opus Book
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Boca Juniors 1981-82 Home Shirt In Hero Frame
- Diego Maradona Front Signed SSC Napoli 1987-88 Home Shirt In Hero Frame
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Testimonial Shirt In Hero Frame: Homenaje A Diego
- Diego Maradona Front Signed SSC Napoli 1987-88 Home Shirt In Classic Frame
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Retro Le Coq Sportif Argentina Home Shirt In Hero Frame
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Testimonial Shirt: Homenaje A Diego
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Testimonial Shirt In Classic Frame: Homenaje A Diego
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Boca Juniors 1981-82 Home Shirt
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Boca Juniors 1981-82 Home Shirt In Classic Frame
- Diego Maradona Front Signed SSC Napoli 1987-88 Home Shirt
- Diego Maradona Front Signed Retro Le Coq Sportif Argentina Home Shirt
- UNSIGNED Diego Maradona Photo In Black Wooden Frame: SSC Napoli 1989 UEFA Cup Winner
- UNSIGNED Diego Maradona Photo In Black Wooden Frame: Argentina 1986 FIFA World Cup Winner
- UNSIGNED Diego Maradona Argentina 1986 Home Shirt In Tribute Frame With Artwork
- Peter Shilton Signed England Photo: Iconic Diego Maradona Hand Of God Goal
- UNSIGNED Diego Maradona Photo In Black Wooden Frame: In Action for Argentina
Following the first auction, our auctions will begin every Monday and conclude on every Sunday night at 5 PM EST.
2023 Auction Schedule:
- Auction #2 – Nov 20 – Nov 26
- Auction #3 – Nov 27 – Dec 3 – DIEGO MARADONA AUCTION
- Auction #4 – Dec 4 – Dec 10
- Auction #5 – Dec 11 – Dec 17
- Auction #6 – Dec 25 – Dec 31
Click here to register and create an account.
THE BIDDING PROCESS
Bidding on authentic memorabilia from auctions.icons.com couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do to be in with a chance of owning an incredible, limited-edition product signed by the world’s best, is follow these easy steps.
- Create an auctions.icons.com account
- Register your billing information
- Browse our site for your favorite products
- Place your bid
- Add email@example.com added to your safe senders list
Creating an account
You must create an account for auctions.icons.com. You may already have an account with Icons.com, but auctions.icons.com requires a separate registration and log in.
Click here to register and create an account.
Adding your billing information
You must add your bling information before you are able to place a bid. We require this information before bids are places to minimise fraudulent bidding and eliminate people that do not actually intend on winning items. This helps control the auction so the nodding amounts are valid and are not driven up by unrealistic amounts by users that do not intend to win and pay for the items.
Once adding your billing information, we will do a £4 authorisation on your card to ensure it is a valid card. This amount is never charged to you and will only see this as a pending amount. You will not be charged any amount unless you are the winning bidder of an auction item. The auction will close at its set time and your credit card will be charged at that time.
Click here to update your billing information.
Placing a bid
You must place a bid following the bid increments specified on the listing page. As an example, if the current bid is £100 and the bid increment is set to £10, you must enter a bid of £110.
This system offers a convenient automated bidding system, so you don’t have to continuously login to re-bid. When you place a maximum bid, you enter the highest price you are willing to pay for an item. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder. The automatic bidding system will place bids on your behalf at the bid increment amount above the current high bid. The system will bid by the increment to ensure you remain the highest bidder or to meet the reserve price (if applicable), up to your maximum bid amount that was previously entered. If and only if duplicate maximum bids are entered, the customer who entered the maximum bid first will get priority and will be the winning bidder. If another bidder places a higher maximum bid, you will be emailed to login and place another bid.
Please review the Bidding section on our FAQ page for more bidding details and frequently asked questions.
Our Current Weekly Soccer Auction Ends November 26, 2023. Bid, view and register for the auction here.