Icons.com is the world’s leading signed soccer memorabilia brand. Having been in business since 1999, Icons.com understands that authenticity is everything to its customers. As such, it is one of the the most trusted names in the game and one of the oldest memorabilia operators in Europe, if not the world. This month, Icons.com is excited to announce the launch of a new weekly signed soccer memorabilia auction, starting November 13, 2023. Register, browse and bid at auctions.icons.com.
The first of its weekly auctions will feature exclusive Official Messi Signed Merchandise from the eight-time Ballon d’Or winner! Bidding will begin on November 13, 2023 at 12 PM EST and conclude on November 19, 2023 at 5 PM EST. Bidding starts at One Pound with NO BUYERS PREMIUM.
- Lionel Messi Official FIFA World Cup Back Signed and Hero Framed Argentina 2022-23 Home Shirt
- Lionel Messi Official FIFA World Cup Front Signed and Hero Framed Argentina 2022-23 Home Shirt: 3 Star Edition
- Lionel Messi Official FIFA World Cup Back Signed and Framed Retro Argentina Home Shirt
- Lionel Messi Official UEFA Champions League Back Signed and Framed FC Barcelona 2018-19 Home Shirt
- Lionel Messi Official FC Barcelona Back Signed and Framed 2018-19 Home Shirt
- Lionel Messi Official FIFA World Cup Signed and Framed Argentina Photo: 2022 Winner
- Lionel Messi Official FIFA World Cup Blue and White adidas X Speedflow.1 SG Boot In Photo Acrylic Case: Option 1
- PRE-ORDER Lionel Messi Official Back Signed Inter Miami CF 2022-23 Home Shirt In Hero Frame: Option 1
Following the first auction, our auctions will begin every Monday and conclude on every Sunday night at 5 PM EST.
2023 Auction Schedule:
- Auction #1 – Nov 13 – Nov 19 – LIONEL MESSI AUCTION
- Auction #2 – Nov 20 – Nov 26
- Auction #3 – Nov 27 – Dec 3 – DIEGO MARADONA AUCTION
- Auction #4 – Dec 4 – Dec 10
- Auction #5 – Dec 11 – Dec 17
- Auction #6 – Dec 25 – Dec 31
Click here to register and create an account.
THE BIDDING PROCESS
Bidding on authentic memorabilia from auctions.icons.com couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do to be in with a chance of owning an incredible, limited-edition product signed by the world’s best, is follow these easy steps.
- Create an auctions.icons.com account
- Register your billing information
- Browse our site for your favorite products
- Place your bid
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org added to your safe senders list
Creating an account
You must create an account for auctions.icons.com. You may already have an account with Icons.com, but auctions.icons.com requires a separate registration and log in.
Click here to register and create an account.
Adding your billing information
You must add your bling information before you are able to place a bid. We require this information before bids are places to minimise fraudulent bidding and eliminate people that do not actually intend on winning items. This helps control the auction so the nodding amounts are valid and are not driven up by unrealistic amounts by users that do not intend to win and pay for the items.
Once adding your billing information, we will do a £4 authorisation on your card to ensure it is a valid card. This amount is never charged to you and will only see this as a pending amount. You will not be charged any amount unless you are the winning bidder of an auction item. The auction will close at its set time and your credit card will be charged at that time.
Click here to update your billing information.
Placing a bid
You must place a bid following the bid increments specified on the listing page. As an example, if the current bid is £100 and the bid increment is set to £10, you must enter a bid of £110.
This system offers a convenient automated bidding system, so you don’t have to continuously login to re-bid. When you place a maximum bid, you enter the highest price you are willing to pay for an item. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder. The automatic bidding system will place bids on your behalf at the bid increment amount above the current high bid. The system will bid by the increment to ensure you remain the highest bidder or to meet the reserve price (if applicable), up to your maximum bid amount that was previously entered. If and only if duplicate maximum bids are entered, the customer who entered the maximum bid first will get priority and will be the winning bidder. If another bidder places a higher maximum bid, you will be emailed to login and place another bid.
Please review the Bidding section on our FAQ page for more bidding details and frequently asked questions.
Our Inaugural Weekly Soccer Auctions Starting November 13, 2023. Bid, view and register for the auction here.