“Beyond being one of the greatest players in NHL history, Jean Beliveau was class personified.” This quote from no less than Mario Lemieux wonderfully encapsulates the reverence felt for hockey’s preeminent gentleman. Taking a page from the book of Le Gros Bill, Classic Auctions is thrilled to announce a “classy” grouping of paramount specimens from Mr Beliveau’s direct family will be offered in our upcoming Winter 2020 Auction, along with items originally sold in the 2005 Jean Beliveau Auction including Jean’s spectacular 1958-59 Stanley Cup championship 10K gold and diamond ring and important 1955-56 Art Ross Trophy.
Keepsakes new to the hobby direct from the family of the inaugural Conn Smythe winner include Jean’s absolutely stunning “500th NHL Goal” sculpture presented by Hockey Night in Canada in 1971, his “1955-56 to 1959-60 NHL’s Greatest Dynasty” Stanley Cup championship trophy and much more! This is a hobby event not to be missed!
A FEW ITEMS FROM THE BELIVEAU ESTATE
- Jean Beliveau’s 1962-63 Montreal Canadiens Game-Worn Captain’s Wool Jersey with LOA – Team Repairs! – Photo-Matched to Regular Season and Playoffs! Earliest Photo-Matched Example Ever Offered!
- Jean Beliveau’s 1970-71 Montreal Canadiens Career Presentational Trophy Featuring His 500th Goal Milestone Puck from His Personal Collection with Family LOA
- Jean Beliveau’s 1958-59 Montreal Canadiens Stanley Cup Championship 10K Gold Ring from His Personal Collection with Family LOA
- Jean Beliveau’s Hockey Hall of Fame Induction 10K Gold and Diamond Ring from His Personal Collection with Family LOA
- Jean Beliveau’s Montreal Canadiens “1955-56 to 1959-60 NHL’s Greatest Dynasty” Stanley Cup Championship Trophy from His Personal Collection with Family LOA (13″)
- Jean Beliveau’s Signed Personal Photo Collection of 125+ Including Signed Vintage Hockey Photos from His Personal Collection with Family LOA