A 20th Century Auction of Sporting Icons ** 30-Minute Extended Bidding Starts Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 8:00 PM, EST. Bid, view and register for the auction here. The auction will end with a 30-Minute Extended Bidding on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 8:00 PM, EDT. At this time the clock will reset for another 30 minutes each time a bid is placed on an individual lot. The 30-minute reset is unique for each lot, with every lot going into its own countdown during extended bidding.
- BABE RUTH CUT AUTOGRAPH “G. RUTH 3” AFFIXED TO A HALL OF FAME PLAQUE POSTCARD IN BECKETT SLAB & CUSTOM RUTH ESTATE LICENSED COLLECTORS BOX
- RUBE MARQUARD 1909-11 T206 (PORTRAIT) CARD WITH SCARCE TOLSTOI BACK
- “THE IMAGE OF THEIR GREATNESS” WITH 2 MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPHS – COLLECTION OF 164 AUTOGRAPHS IN THE 1979 HARDCOVER PRINTING
- HARRY WRIGHT “THE FATHER OF BASEBALL” SIGNED HANDWRITTEN 1885 SCORECARD FEATURING THE ST. LOUIS MAROONS VS. THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
- CHRISTY MATHEWSON 1909-11 T206 (DARK CAP) SWEET CAPORAL CIGARETTES CARD WITH GREAT EYE APPEAL
- “BASEBALL’S GREAT MOMENTS” WITH 3 MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPHS – COLLECTION OF 46 AUTOGRAPHS IN THE 1981 HARDCOVER PRINTING
- 1960 BOSTON CELTICS AUTOGRAPHED 8 X 10″ PHOTO HAND-SIGNED BY BILL RUSSELL, BOB COUSY, FRANK RAMSEY, BILL SHARMAN & TOM HEINSOHN
- BOXING AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION FEATURING MIGUEL COTTO – COLLECTION INCLUDES 85 TOTAL AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS
- RED LUCAS – CINCINNATI REDS HALL OF FAME – PERSONALLY OWNED/USED CLEATS & EPHEMERA COLLECTION
- MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPHED 11 X 14″ PHOTOGRAPH WITH “1965” INSCRIPTION
- GIL HODGES 1949 BOWMAN BROOKLYN DODGERS ROOKIE CARD (RC) NO. 100
To learn more, or to register online to start bidding and buying, please visit www.JG.Limited.
JG.LIMITED | 2023
JG.Limited is a new online premium auction platform, developed and powered by JG Autographs, Inc. Download our JG.Limited app to participate in our regularly scheduled auctions. You will be able to register, preview, watch and bid in all our auctions from your tablet or mobile device. Push notifications will ensure you don’t miss a bid on your favorite items and allow you to follow upcoming auctions or ‘favorite’ subjects of most interest.
JG Autographs, Inc. is founded by Jared A. Gendron; specializing in all areas of vintage autographs, ephemera, antiquities and collectibles including History, Entertainment, Art and Sports. In addition to maintaining a significant holding for e-commerce and direct retail purchase – fulfilling private collectors, dealers and galleries, JG currently serves as the parent company of a multifaceted enterprise. Our impeccable reputation for authenticity stands behind our products and is respected and trusted the globe over. Backed by over two decades of experience in the industry, all material we sell is guaranteed authentic.