Joe’s Vintage Sports Cards is pleased to announce a new branch of their company, JVSC auctions. Bid in our current auction now! JVSC Auction #8 is open for bidding and closes April 23, 2013. Please register to bid in JVSC auctions here by clicking here. The auction features 200 graded cards of:
Register to bid here: Register
- Graded Cards (200)
- Pre-1900 Cards (14)
- Tobacco Cards (76)
- E Cards (17)
- 1930’s & 1940’s Gum Cards (19)
- Topps Cards (26)
- Bowman Cards (35)
- Miscellaneous Pre-War Baseball Cards (4)
- Miscellaneous Post-War Baseball Cards (5)
- Football, Basketball, Hockey Cards (4)
Consignment deadline for JVSC auction #9 is April 24, 2013
We have been collectors/traders of sports cards for over 40 years, and have been full time dealers since 1993. Joe’s Vintage Sports Cards has one of the largest vintage sports card inventories anywhere. Our fixed priced inventory can be purchased at www.joesvintagesportscards.com. Our Ebay feedback rating is over 45,000 under the name of joesvintagesportscards. Over the past 20 years, we have exhibited at over 500 shows, including 20 National Conventions. In a hobby filled with fraud and disreputable characters, we pride ourselves in our reputation of integrity we have built up over the past 20 years.
We are expanding our business to include two auctions each month on this JVSC Auctions site. The auctions will typically end on Tuesday nights (exceptions for holidays) twice each month. Once an auction ends, a new auction will start the following day. We are taking a ‘fresh’ approach to the sports card auction business.
Some of the things we offer other auction houses do not:
1. Honesty and Integrity: Unlike other auction houses (and Ebay), there will be no ‘house accounts’ or no hidden reserves in our auctions. Transparency is very important to us. We will start the vast majority of lots at $10 and let the market determine the final price.
2. No Buyer’s Fee: If you win a lot for $100, you pay $100 for that lot – it’s as simple as that.
3. Biweekly Auctions: We will be conducting an auction every other week (or at least twice per month). Our goal is to achieve the fastest turnaround times in the industry. The entire cycle from acceptance of consignments to payment for consignments will take less than 45 days in most instances.
4. Bidder Network: We already have an extensive network of bidders, comprised of both collectors and dealers, who have been acquired over the past twenty years of being a card dealer. Our bidder network will only grow as we conduct auctions.
5. Knowledge: Our knowledge of sports cards and the sports card business is at the top (or at least near the top) of the entire sports card industry. We know cards, and maybe more importantly, we know the best ways to get the most value out of a collection.
6. Consignment Rates: We offer very attractive consignment rates (see our consignment rate schedule in consignment tab), unmatched anywhere else in the sports card auction business.
7. Customer Service: Here is a brief outline of what you can expect as a participant in our auctions.
A. We offer the option of payment through paypal or credit cards.
B. We offer free shipping on all winnings paid for with a check, cash, or money order.
C. We will pay our consignors quickly. When we get paid, our consignor gets paid. There will be no waiting 4-6 weeks for payment.
D. Fast, professional shipment of all winnings at a very reasonable shipping cost.
At JVSC Auctions, we want the auction experience to be a fair, fun, and smooth experience for both bidders and consignors.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our business.