Joe’s Vintage Sports Cards is pleased to announce a new branch of their company, JVSC auctions. JVSC auctions. We offer bimonthly auctions featuring the lowest consignment rates in the industry and there’s never a buyer’s premium. Preview the auction now! JVSC auction #1 opens January 2, 2013 and closes January 15, 2013.
JVSC auctions was developed with the bidder and consignor in mind. You can read much more about the features of JVSC auctions in the rules, about me, and consign sections of their site, but here are a few features of the new auction house.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- There will be no buyer’s premium. If your winning bid is $100, you pay $100 – it’s as simple as that.
- Bi-monthly auctions. A JVSC auction will end every other Tuesday night, and a new auction will start the following Wednesday.
- Paypal and Visa will be accepted.
- Reasonable shipping rates, and free shipping if payment is made by check.
- A flat rate consignment schedule, which will result in much lower consignment fees. Click here for the consignment schedule.
- 30 minute rule end time for each individual item, with the entire auction open during extended bidding to anyone who has placed at least one bid on ANY lot in the auction. The goal is to end the auction at a reasonable time, yet still give every bidder ample opportunity to manage their bids and funds across the entire auction.
- The vast majority of lots will have a starting bid of $10.
- Fast payment to consignors. When JVSC gets paid, you get paid.
The first JVSC auction will open on January 2nd, with a preview up now! JVSC will own all the lots in the first four auctions, so if the auction doesn’t go as well as planned, JVSC be the loser, not consignors. JVSC will start accepting consignments in January for JVSC auction #5, which will open February 27th.