Over 600 PSA-graded vintage cards and PSA/DNA authenticated Hall of Fame baseballs and other signatures in Small Traditions Vintage Baseball New Year’s Auction will end this Saturday evening 1/23.
Shortly thereafter, we’ll pull back the curtains on our highly anticipated Super Bowl 50 auction, which will feature over 500 PSA and BGS graded football cards, unopened wax, autographs and other memorabilia from the gridiron. Importantly, all Super Bowl 50 consignments are due in-hand by the start of next week.
Some highlights and popular categories from our current Vintage Baseball New Year’s Auction include the following:
1. 556 vintage pre-1980 graded baseball cards, mostly pre-1960
2. 27 different 1965 Kahn’s Wieners cards graded PSA 10 Gem Mint, including Pete Rose
3. Nearly 100 PSA/DNA & JSA authenticated & graded signed HOF baseballs and early 1950s government post cards
4. A rare selection of late 1940s-50s M114 team premiums, including 1951 Yankees w/ rookie Mickey Mantle
5. A fine selection of 1930s to 1950s Philadelphia Athletics & New York Giants programs & score cards
6. 60 different vintage cards & autographs graded PSA 9 Mint
7. 72 different vintage cards & autographs graded PSA 8 NM-MT
8. 67 different vintage cards graded PSA 7 NM & 99 more graded PSA 6 EX-MT
9. 49 different vintage PSA-graded rookie cards
10. Dozens of vintage PSA-graded cards featuring Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays & Hank Aaron
Consignments Wanted for Cost-Free Grading & 0% Insertion Rates for March Basketball and Spring Baseball Auctions
Small Traditions invites interested consignors to take advantage of our popular Cost-Free Grading promotion and 0% listing rates for our March Madness Basketball Auction and Spring Baseball events. Submit up to 100 of your best cards for consideration for grading with PSA, and don’t pay a single penny out of pocket. Small Traditions will help to screen your cards for grading candidacy, and the company will pay all grading, handling and insurance fees up front, subtracting only the grading fees after the successful auction of your cards at a 0% seller’s rate.
For those seeking assistance with larger collections of over 100 cards, however, the company charges a modest collection management fee of 10-20% and will gladly travel to visit with collectors in their homes to help assess their cardboard hordes. Please call 303.832.1975 or write email@example.com for more information.