Love of the Game Auctions wants your consignments! Consign Now! In an effort to present the best possible Spring auction, we’re asking consignors to ACT NOW to take advantage of our best deals. Consigning early gives us the most time for research, which allows us to present your material in the best possible light.
SPECIAL EARLY-BIRD CONSIGNOR OFFERS:
- NO-FEE CONSIGNMENTS on select items (contact us for details)
- WE PAY 105% of the hammer price for all Top 10 PSA Registry sets, 1887-1970
- WE PAY 102% of the hammer price for any card valued over $10,000
- WE PAY 105% of the hammer price for any consignment valued over $50,000 (single or multiple items)
- TO QUALIFY, CONSIGNMENTS MUST BE COMMITTED BY FEBRUARY 12!
OUR WANT LIST:
- Rare baseball postcards
- T206 HOFers, rarities, and scarce backs
- 19th Century cards and memorabilia
- Game-used material
- High-Grade Hall of Famers (all sports)
- Rare and valuable prewar cards
This is what 625 autographed 1952 Topps looks like:
One of the most amazing components of our recent Texas Find was a massive cache of autographed 1952 Topps cards. Not enough to be a complete set (no Mantle, for instance), the collector clearly acquired many duplicates to be used as trade bait. The result is this enormous box of cards, each one autographed. There are some pretty amazing treats in this box. We’re reluctant to report on any of them in particular, until they’ve been authenticated, but suffice to say that this one will be in the first batch to go to PSA: Campos, That is, of course, an autographed Frank Campos “black star” variation – it’s got to be the only one in existence, right?
A great historical artifact!
Our Spring Auction will feature one of the greatest game-used items we’ve offered yet: Al Kaline’s last bat! Consigned from the collection of former Tigers batboy Dennis Clotworthy, this is the bat “Mr. Tiger” used in his final at bat in October of 1974!