MEARS Auctions launched 500+ lots in our August 30, 2014 auction. As tradition dictates, we are offering a large selection of items than span all collectors’ budgets and tastes. Lots may be viewed and or to register go to www.mearsonlineauctions.com.
Highlights for August include:
- #15: 1961-65 Eddie Mathews Milwaukee Braves Adirondack Professional Model Game Used Bat (MEARS A9)
- #16: 1952-60 Nellie Fox Chicago White Sox H&B Louisville Slugger Professional Model Game Used Bat (MEARS A5.5)
- #32: 1939 Rip Russell Chicago Cubs Game Worn Road Uniform (MEARS A9)
- #33: 1954 Gil Hodges Brooklyn Dodgers Game Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A8)
- #54: 2011 (July 7) Derek Jeter New York Yankees Signed Game Worn Home Jersey (MEARS A10/MLB Hologram/Steiner Hologram) 2,998th Career Hit
- #139: 1876 Alexander Cartwright 16″ x 33″ Framed Onion Skin Letters w/ “Your Affectionate Father” Signature (JSA)
- #241: 1920’s circa Hillerich & Bradsby Louisville Slugger 56″ x 22″ x 28″ Wooden Multi Bat Rack
- #293: 1969-73 Tommy Nobis Atlanta Falcons Game Worn Road Jersey (MEARS A10) “Very First Atlanta Falcon!”
NEWS UPDATES & CONSIGNMENTS WANTED
If you have a quality consignment or collection, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414)-828-9990(414)-828-9990 or email email@example.com.
We will be at the following locations on these dates:
- Sept. 20th – Wheaton, IL
- Oct. 26th- St. Charles, IL
- Available Now – California Drop Off / Pick Up
- Additional cities will be added soon.
If you have a game used bat, game worn jersey, vintage autograph collection, or quality memorabilia, please contact us for a free appraisal. Troy R. Kinunen (414)-828-9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.