As pitchers and catchers continue to report to their clubs’ spring training compounds on both sides of the country, daylight savings time will be upon us in less than two weeks. We can’t promise that spring will melt the incredible snow blanketing much of the country, but it’s close. The blue skies and green fields of sprintime are very close, so hang in there! To help pass the time, we invite you to explore our Monthly Masterpieces Plus #28 Auction, which will continue to run throughout this week and close this Saturday night February the 28th.
Here are some highlights to tempt you to visit:
- Amazing 2012 Topps Chrome 1/1 Red Zone Rookies Refractors Andrew Luck 1/1 Autograph RC BGS 9.5 Gem Mint
- Highly Treasured 1996 Leaf Signature Gold Derek Jeter Autograph RC Rookie Card PSA 10 Gem Mint Only 100 Made
- Extremely High-Grade 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan RC Rookie Card BGS 9.5 Gem Mint
- Rare 2009 Bowman Chrome DPP Autograph #BDPP89 Mike Trout RC Rookie Card PSA 10 Gem Mint Pop 22
- Impossible 1996 Bowman Foil Parallel #112 Derek Jeter RC Rookie Card PSA 10 Gem Mint Pop 1
- Unusually Challenging 1996 Leaf Studio Gold Press Proof #33 Derek Jeter RC Rookie Card PSA 10 Gem Mint Pop 2
- Extraordinary 1998 Skybox E-X 2001 Mark McGwire Essential Credentials Now #11 Mark McGwire PSA 10 Gem Mint Pop 1 Serial #d 04/11 Made
- Stunning 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects Blue Refractor #PP5 Mike Trout RC Rookie Card PSA 10 Gem Mint Pop 1 Serial #d 96/99 Made
- Impossible 2011 Topps Heritage Minor League Edition Black Border #239 Mike Trout RC Rookie Card PSA 10 Gem Mint Pop 1 Serial #d 43/62 Made
In addition to the above highlights, please also find the following:
- A staggering selection of Rick Nash signed jersey and patch hockey cards
- A very high-end array of Derek Jeter cards, including several Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors
- A choice selection of exceptionally high-grade 1954 Bowman Football cards
- A variety of art prints, comics, and signed items
Consign For Free to Our Exclusive 100-Lot Spring Premium Auction & Other 2015 Events
Reserve space for your treasured collectibles in our highly anticipated Spring 2015 Premium Auction, which will be our best ever. Both space and time are running out fast, so we invite you to take full advantage of both our Cost-Free Grading Program and our Collection Management Services detailed below. Please call 303.832.1975 or write email@example.com if you’re looking for a convenient and trusted service to grade and authenticate your old cards and collectibles to their fullest and most profitable extent and to then auction them off for a reasonable fee: nothing!
Grade & Authenticate with PSA, SGC & BGS at No Cost
Certified third-party grading is an expensive and delicate process that typically adds multiple factors of value to properly handled and selected cards. In the grading process, experienced professionals scrutinize every square millimeter of both surfaces of a card, and even a pixel-sized print dot can lower a card’s final grade. A simple smudge from a fingerprint can lower a grade a full level, and the tiniest imaginable nicks and scratches from handling can impact a grade even more.
Use your discretion to select 10 to 100 of your best “raw” or ungraded cards to submit to Small Traditions, and we’ll use our expertise to further screen them for grading with PSA, SGC, and/or BGS, the hobby’s leading third-party certification companies. We’ll consult before and after the grading process to discuss your expectations and to ensure not just your satisfaction with the process but also your understanding of its many challenges. After initial consultation, we’ll then do the delicate work of sorting and preparing your cards for grading. We’ll pay to ship them off, we’ll pay to grade them, we’ll pay to ship them back, and we’ll pay to auction them. We will pay for all charges up front and then deduct only your grading fees after the completed auction of your items. This service is entirely free. You keep 100% of the final bids placed on your items.
Collection Management Service: Grade & Auction Your Entire Collection for 10-20%
Small Traditions is pleased to promote our Collection Management Service, a consultation and asset liquidation program aimed at maximizing the sales value of groups of cards in excess of 10 to 100. Whether your collection consists of 200 cards or 200,000, instead of selling it for far less than its potential market value — sometimes far less, as most dealers will usually pay at most 60-65% of book value for cash deals, and often as low as 25% — we’ll organize your entire collection, identify candidates for grading, auction off the graded cards, and then sell the leftovers in detailed groups. This labor intensive process typically increases the value of the collections with which we work by multiple factors. Instead of earning $10,000 for your collection, for example, our hard work will earn you $20,000 to $30,000, or more, all at a modest cost of just 10-20% of your sales, depending on the size of your collection.
Did you know that your common cards from the 1950s through the 1970s can be worth as much as (and in many cases more than) your Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays cards? If the grading process is new to you, we invite you to explore our informative collector’s blog for a candid explanation of why these little pieces of cardboard can be worth so much (or so little), depending on their condition.
Finally, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter, where each month we give away $500 to $1,000 in free cards and other prizes to those who positively support Small Traditions and promote what we do to their friends and their communities.
Thank you for supporting Small Traditions,
Dave Thorn and the STs Team