Sterling August Auction #35 is in progress and ends on September 11, 2014. Includes 682 of lots from the 4 Major Sports, Boxing and Non-Sports Cards, 1870’s to Present, Graded and Raw, High Grade and Low Grade. Something for Everyone’s Tastes. Visit the Sterling Sports Auction web site to bid and register. Auction Highlights include:
- M101/4-5’s Probably the finest collection of backs from the issues ever offered including Mall Theatre, Holmes to Homes, Green-Joyce, Burgess-Nash and many more backs
- N172 Old Judges (over 20) including Ned Williamson
- 1914 Cracker Jacks including Schalk, Walsh and Johnson
- T206s including (3) Cobbs, Mathewson, Port and Cy Young
- 1955 Topps Ted Williams PSA 7 & 8
- 1967 Topps Mickey Mantle SGC 92
- Complete Sets of 1954 & 1956 Topps Baseball
- T9 Turkey Red Jack Johnson & James Jeffries
- Great selection of 1955 Topps including Rookies of Koufax and Killebrew plus high numbers
- Large selection of 1966 Topps
We are accepting consignments for all upcoming auctions. Feel free to call Lee Behrens at 320-219-1372 to discuss more.
Sterling Sports Auctions is actively accepting consignments for our next auctions! With regularly scheduled events, you’re never far away from the next opportunity to sell your items! We are seeking graded singles, partial and complete sets, and entire collections of sports and non-sports cards. Please call or e-mail today to discuss how Sterling Sports Auctions can work for you!