Lelands, the original sports memorabilia auction house and the most respected and trusted firm in the hobby, today announced its Focus Auction Spring 2023, an exclusive (and focused) collection of 40 exceptional graded modern and vintage cards, autographs, and game-used memorabilia. The auction runs from May 21 to June 3, 2023.
Highlights of the Lelands Focus Auction Spring 2023 include:
- A 1996 Ken Griffey Jr. game-used 199th career home run bat signed and gifted to actor Charlie Sheen
- James Harrison’s 2004 first career sack and touchdown Steelers game-worn jersey
- A Babe Ruth single-signed baseball (PSA)
- A 1973 Topps Baseball 4th Series Unopened Wax Box (BBCE)
- A Pop 1 2003 UD Triple Dimensions Standout Signatures LeBron James PSA 10 Auto 10, and
- A 1951 Bowman Baseball #253 Mantle Rookie Card PSA PR1
Held quarterly, in between Lelands’ four Classic auctions, Lelands’ newest auction gives consignors the focus their grail deserves. All auction items receive their own social media post, are included in an email blast, get featured on Lelands’ home page, and are displayed on the auction’s first page.
For more information about the auction, visit https://lelands.com.
Established in 1985, Lelands is the world’s first sports memorabilia and card auction house, and the premier appraisers and authenticators in the entire sports hobby. Its founder, the late Josh Leland Evans, was a pioneer in the field and acknowledged by his peers as the most knowledgeable figure in sports memorabilia. Renowned in his own right, Evans’s long-time partner Michael Heffner continues Lelands’ four decade tradition of personal customer service and maximizing results for clients. Lelands has handled many of the largest landmark auctions, achieving world-record prices for countless cards and iconic memorabilia including a Tom Brady rookie card ($3.1 million), Babe Ruth’s 1927 Yankees World Series ring ($2.09 million), Ruth’s 1919 “Curse of the Bambino” signed contract ($2.3 million), and a 1920 Ruth Yankees jersey ($4.5 million). For more information, visit https://lelands.com.