Love of the Game Auctions is now seeking quality sports artifacts for its winter, 2014 auction. Closing the day before the Big Game, Love of the Game Auctions’ next sale promises to be its most interesting, with a wide variety of high-end baseball and football material, including some of the finest items the company has handled to date. While we are accepting consignments for this auction until Monday, January 6, 2014. Items already consigned include:
- Beautiful 1946 Babe Ruth single signed ball with impeccable provenance
- Incredible collection of vintage football display wax boxes
- Large group of 1935 National Chicle Football, graded PSA NM-MT 8
- Our biggest assortment of T206’s yet, including Hall of Famer’s, rare backs, Southern Leaguers, and group lots
- Hundreds of Hall of Fame baseball, football, boxing, hockey, and basketball autographs
- An eclectic assortment of vintage baseball cards and memorabilia, from the 19th Century through the 1960’s
• Commit to a consignment valued at $5,000 or greater and we will waive all consignor fees.
• Commit to a consignment valued at $30,000 or greater and receive 105% of the hammer price.
On the heels of its two biggest auctions, Love of the Game is offering aggressive “early bird” deals for all consignments received before December 9, including reduced consignor fees, aggressive marketing support, grading assistance, and even cash advances for high-quality material.
Since consignors should be paid before winter’s end, this is a great way to raise hobby funds in advance of the rush of springtime auctions. Consigning early gives Love of the Game plenty of time to market your quality material in hobby shows, as well as in our e-newsletters and ads.
While they are happy to offer all quality sports material, for this auction LOTG is specifically seeking:
• High-value sports cards and memorabilia
• 19th Century baseball cards and collectibles
• Vintage football cards, autographs and memorabilia
• Complete baseball and football sets
• Cabinet photos
• Rare baseball memorabilia that has “a story to tell”
Love of the Game is quickly building a reputation as a trustworthy, quality source of sports cards and memorabilia. Each of its auctions has featured a host of high-end material, setting records for prices realized and featuring some of the hobby’s most desirable collectibles. With plenty of time until the deadline, now is the time to consign your valuable material, so the company can offer you the best deal and market your material in advance of the auction. While the final consignment deadline is December 21, priority will be given to consignments received before December 9.
**SPECIAL EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE: The first five people to respond to this email and commit to a consignment valued over $5,000 will receive a 0% consignor fee, PLUS 2% of the buyer’s premium. The best time to consign is TODAY.
PLUS, any consignment with a total value of more than $25,000 will receive 105% of the final hammer price.
For more information, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
To visit the company online, go to www.loveofthegameauctions.com
Lovee of the Game Auction Information