Bidding is winding down at Love of the Game Auctions’ summer auction. With the auction closing slated to begin with the extended bidding period at 9:00 PM EDT on Saturday, August 24, there is still time to register and place bids for what is sure to be the company’s largest auction yet. The auction features a host of high-grade complete sets, quality baseball and football memorabilia from the late 19th Century to the present, a host of autographed memorabilia, and an extensive group of scarce and valuable sports cards.
Other key items in the auction include:
- A 1962 Fleer Football complete set, ranked #8 on the PSA Set Registry
- A 1910-era cardboard fan featuring baseball all-stars of the day, including Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, and many more Hall of Famers
- An incredible 1908 Cy Young Day postcard, written, signed and mailed by Young
- 1956 Topps U.S. Presidents Complete Set – #16 on the PSA Set Registry
- Beautiful, original painting of Nap Lajoie by famed sports artist Arthur K. Miller
- Rare 1928 Tabacalera La Morena Babe Ruth, from El Salvador, graded VG/EX 4 by PSA.
- A scarce 1909-11 T206 Ray Demmitt St. Louis variation
- Sensational 1895 “New York Giants March” sheet music featuring Amos Rusie and George Davis
- Exceptional 1896 Emerald School Photo Paperweight w/baseball gear
- Original 1922 Baltimore Orioles Type 1 photo w/Lefty Grove
- Large collection of T205s, all SGC-graded (62 in total)
Love of the Game’s summer auction is slated to close on Saturday, August 24. To register for bidding, visit the company’s website.