On the heels of our biggest-ever auction, we would like to take a moment to thank our loyal customers, consignors, and friends for helping make our auctions so much fun. As we begin to assemble our fall Love of the Game Auctions Premier auction and our inaugural Boxing Auction, we look forward to presenting you with more great stories, seldom-seen card types, and historically important memorabilia. But first, we wanted to express our appreciation. Check out our Special Early-Bird Consignor Offers:
- NO FEE CONSIGNMENTS on select items (contact us for details)
- WE PAY 102% of the hammer price for any consignment valued over $25,000 (single item or entire consignment)
- WE PAY 105% of the hammer price for any top 10 PSA Registry set, 1887-1970
- WE PAY 105% of the hammer price for any consignment valued over $50,000 (single item or entire consignment)
- WE PAY 107% of the hammer price for any individual item valued over $50,000
Consignment must be confirmed by June 30, 2016
To consign, reach out to us at email@example.com, or call (973) 452-9147.
OUR WANT LIST:
- T206 Eddie Plank (any grade)
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle (PSA 2+)
- 1933 Goudey Ruth/Gehrig (PSA 7+)
- 1914 Cracker Jack HOFers
- 1933 Goudey Nap Lajoie (any grade)
- All 19th Century Cards
- Negro League cards & memorabilia
- All things Babe Ruth
- All things Honus Wagner
- M101-4/5 Babe Ruth (any grade)
- High-grade PSA HOFers (1950-70)
- 1935 Chicle Nagurski (PSA 5+)
- 1910 T210 Joe Jackson
- Important baseball postcards
- Baseball cabinet photos & cards
- Important display items
- All things Lou Gehrig
- All things Ty Cobb
About Love of the Game Auctions
Love of the Game Auctions is an internet sports auction house catering to thepassionate collector of memorabilia and cards, brought to you by longtime hobbyist Al Crisafulli. A collector for more than 30 years, Crisafulli’s successful track record in business led him to found an advertising and marketing agency in early 2004, where he combined his business acumen with his passion for the hobby, enlisting several hobby-related companies as advertising clients. During this time he was responsible for providing marketing strategy, business consultation and overall strategic direction to auction houses, grading and authentication companies, and card dealers.
An avid communicator, Crisafulli has also been a vocal and frequent contributor to many hobby message boards, and for more than five years was editor and publisher of Collector Magazine, a publication devoted to the sports card and memorabilia hobby. Crisafulli has authored many hobby-related articles and was a keynote speaker at the PCCE 2008 hobby seminar.
We aim to help restore transparency and trust to the hobby. We recognize the many different types of hobbyists, the many things they collect, and the many different approaches they take to build their collections. We understand that each collector is different, and has taken a different path in the hobby. But while each collector’s path may be different, every approach originates from the same place:
A love of the game.
Whether you’re a consignor or a bidder, contact us today to become part of something new. Bid, view, register and consign items by visiting our web site at loveofthegameauctions.com.