MEARS Auctions launches there May 4, 2019 auction. As tradition dictates, we are offering a large selection of items than span all collectors’ budgets and tastes. Lots may be viewed and or to register go to www.mearsonlineauctions.com. Hundreds of items including autographs, memorabilia and game used items!
Highlights From the MEARS Online Auction, Ends Saturday, May 4th, 2019 at 10:00 PM CST W/ 30-Minute Rule Per Lot:
- 1985-1986 Pete Rose Reds Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A10)
- 1955-57 Dick Deschaine Green Bay Packers Game Worn Jacket
- 1926 Hack Wilson Chicago Cubs Game Used Bat (MEARS A9 / PSA 9)
- 1918 Tris Speaker Game Used Bat (MEARS A7, PSA GU6)
- 1950s Yogi Berra Yankees Game Worn Glove (MEARS LOA)
- 1958 Hank Aaron Mlwaukee Braves World Series Game Used Bat (MEARS A10)
- Andre The Giant Poster
- 1969 Woodstock Full Ticket PSA 10
- 1993 Beavis & Butthead Cel 1994 Beavis & Butthead Cel
About MEARS Auctions
MEARS Auctions is an internet based sales venue that operates out the 15,000 square foot MEARS Corporate Research and Conference Center located in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin. As a separate division within the MEARS structure, we can focus almost exclusively on obtaining and offering unique and quality sports, pop culture, and Americana memorabilia for your consideration.
Our auction cycle, combining both large and small events, allows us to ensure that we can offer something to all collectors, no matter their personal interests or budget. We do all this with the same level of commitment and integrity that collectors have become accustomed to associating with the MEARS name.
Bid, view items, register and consign to MEARS Auctions by visiting our web site at www.mearsonlineauctions.com.