MEARS Auctions just concluded the successful close of auction #88 with the continuing trend of strong prices realized on key items. When the hammer dropped, our 1920s Executioners Full Mask Spalding Leather Football Helmet sold for $11,641, 1959 Lou Burdette Milwaukee Braves Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A9) sold for $10,676, 1969 Gaylord Perry San Francisco Giants Home Jersey (MEARS A10) sold for $10,0003, and a 1994 Michael Jordan Chicago White Sox H&B Louisville Slugger bat sold for $2,573.
Couple this with the recent sales of the 1879 Presidential Autograph book $213,819, 1960-61 Green Bay Packers Promotional Nodder $30,337, 2015 Odell Beckham Jr. New York Giants Road Jersey $9,502, and 1968-1973 Wilt Chamberlain Los Angeles Lakes Game Worn Jersey (MEARS A7.5) $33,657, MEARS Auctions continues to connect with the country’s top collectors.
With generous cash advances, 30 day lighting quick payments, free MEARS grading & authentication on select items, collectors are excited about partnering with MEARS Auctions to bring your items to market.
Open House – Tonight from 6:00PM – 8:00PM MEARS will be conducting an open house at the MEARS Museum. Past attendees have included Doug Melvin, Ken Sanders, Sam Williams, and many local collectors. Tonight MEARS Auctions company president Troy R. Kinunen will be in attendance to offer a guided tour of the MEARS Museum, accept consignments, and answer any question relating to collectables. Complimentary food and beverages will be provided. The address is MEARS Auctions, 1234 Manitoba Ave., South Milwaukee, WI 53172.
Consignments Wanted for the MEARS March Auction
Our customers are the strongest and most aggressive in the hobby, simply put, they PAY TOP DOLLAR. If you have any rare and valuable memorabilia, please contact MEARS Auctions for a free consultation. Either via our online auction or private sale, we will maximize the value of your collection!!! Guaranteed payment in 30 day!!
We are in need of collections, accumulations, storage units, and high end items for our February auction. With the 15,000 square foot MEARS Auction Center, we can successfully process collections of all sizes. MEARS Auctions will work with you to provide a professional auction experience.
Some of the benefits provided by MEARS Auctions include:
- Provide Cash Advances for your collection
- 30 day consignor payout
- Free Authentication and Grading for select game worn jerseys and game used bats
- Detailed & Historic write-ups, specializing in game worn / used items
- Consistent Auction Schedule, 12 monthly auctions that keep collectors interested in MEARS Auctions
- World Wide Marketing to bring maximum exposure to your items
- Access to the strongest buyers and collectors in the World!
Our auctions specialize in collections of all categories, sizes, and price ranges. One item or an entire collection, MEARS wants your collection. We are aggressively searching for items in the following categories:
- Pop Culture, TV & Movie, Comic, Horror/Monster
- Americana, Presidential, Historical, Space, Western, Political
- Sports, Football, Basketball, Boxing, Baseball, Vintage Wrestling, Motorcycle Racing
We are currently seeking single items & collection of:
- Game Worn Jerseys
- Game Used Bats
- Autographs – All major sports, fields, & subjects. Single items or complete collections
- Programs / Scorecards
- Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay
- Pinback Buttons
- All memorabilia
For a free appraisal and consultation, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414) 828 9990 or email email@example.com.